Toribash
Originally Posted by DeePwns View Post
correction: alesch is 11 XD

^

Also, anyone wanna play before I resume being a grounded hoe?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Any special ingame actions? Run? Dance?: love to dance and run.
Are you Forum active?(more then 100 or more posts): of course i go on and always check the forum for any new posts (im addicted) (well i think i am).
Are you Ingame active?:yes i love to go in game and check forums on the forum lol.
What is your best\favorite mod?: Akido omg i pwn in that mod so much :3.
Why should we pick you?: because i am in-game/ forum active, not so bad, and i love making new friends .
What do you have to offer this clan?: i will offer good rep and donate to the clan bank & shop (if there is one).
Belt: 1st black belt.
Bans or Infractions: 2 infractions of being blamed for hacking (which is a bitch so i don't do it).
Previous Clans: DP.
Do you make any art? Videos?: sadly no.... but im practicing making text's for the future.
Attached Files
bulgath - balarina decap .rpl (150.1 KB, 6 views)
bulgathCJ - air head blow .rpl (82.5 KB, 6 views)
1163- another decap.rpl (76.5 KB, 6 views)
1163- another decap #2.rpl (76.4 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by bulgath View Post
Are you Forum active?(more then 100 or more posts): of course i go on and always check the forum for any new posts (im addicted) (well i think i am).
Are you Ingame active?:yes i love to go in game and check forums on the forum lol.
Why should we pick you?: because i am in-game/ forum active, not so bad, and i love making new friends .
What do you have to offer this clan?: i will offer good rep and donate to the clan bank & shop (if there is one).
Bans or Infractions: 2 infractions of being blamed for hacking (which is a bitch so i don't do it).
Do you make any art? Videos?: sadly no.... but im practicing making text's for the future.

Sure....
Originally Posted by bulgath View Post

OMGGG THIS DUDES REPLAYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! I SAY YES CUZZ HE SEEMS LIKE HE'S FORUM ACTIVE AND INGAME ACTIVE EVEN THOUGH HE ONLY HAS 190 POSTS LOL
wanna spar? pm me =]
Replays be decent.. Nice post cound.. text art.
Ye from me.

Taj; no caps.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up