Ranking
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Malphite can be DPS or Tank.
I've seen some great DPS malphites.
Malphite as a pure tank isn't the best, If you are planning to have a tank, you have way better choices.

For reference

AD is attack damage, AP is Ability Power

Sure, I pretty much agree with you. I was just saying how I feel Malphite should be played. I did say BUILD HIM AS A TANK, but he is not a tank, he is simply a bulky initiator, to me. There are lots of better tanks, as you said. There are also lots of better DPSs. That being said, I think Malphite is an underrated, yet still pretty underpowered, characters. His only role is initiating and he doesn't offer anything more of significance to the table.

DPS Malphite is also pretty neat, but for that effect stacking armor, as Megadoomer said, is great against physical-heavy teams, as it not only boosts your survivability, but it boosts one of your skills considerably. DPS is still pretty acceptable, though, yo. ;o

As far as Kog'Maw goes, it's either AP or nothing to me.
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 11, 2010 at 01:29 AM.
I've seen a decent tank'maw out there. of course he wasn't an actual tank, but his survivability was ludacris and can still ult from a mile away
Hmm im planning to buy jax , but idk what other hero to buy next.

I tried maw but I can't really handle him that much I always reach about 200 AP but thats not enough :s.

I reached 317 AP but I were still doing low dmg for some reason >_ >
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
317 AP isn't that high, it's decent but won't be making you ace the team by yourself.

When you play kog'maw, especially AP, you should rely on your teammates and not initiate by yourself.
Anyone have play with Katarina before what type of hero is she?

Like what build schould I do for her ;P
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I've played every champion so you can ask me for advice on pretty much anyone.

Katarina is best as an AP/AD build, I usually go for an AP build because her ult has a 30% attack damage boost per one ability power (in other words, 30% of her total AP is converted to damage) but 55% of attack damage is converted into it aswell (dont try stacking both, the one with the most will only be counted) I go for an AP build because of her shunpo which has a fairly low CD and is great for running away/catching up/last hitting people.

Overall, if you like hitting people up close with melee, go attack damage, if you like being more tactical etc then go ability power, both are great.
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Hmm what you think of Atk speed of Attack dmg build for katarina?

No point in attack speed, katarina mainly focuses on her ult which has the potential to take down swarms of champions at once.