Ranking
@riyadmls: it's OK, but your legs move too little, you lose a wrist and it could be faster. three flaws after my analyze (and at this instance, a friend to help), isn't a low, so don't sweat. in the future, though, if you want me to see a replay of yours, post it on a thread of your own and PM me about it, preferrably with a link (seeing your sig, you can make them. bb's work exactly the same for PM's). I wouldn't mind a few, but if I let you do this more, some noob forum troll might come and take over my thread with three consecutive full replays of symmetrical prison-raped eunuch Japanese homo little girl - style bullshit.

@Joonveen: I lol'd a bit at your dialog. not bad, not bad at all. well in fact hats and wigs often use the same, as do all sorts of garments that are used in the same area, but there are models that are better fit for some. wig is ready now, btw.

I also made a replay in which i fracture every joint of uke except for the ankles, ont shoulder and the abs. somehow it got corrupted in the saving, though, so I can't show it. worked on it for frekkin hours last night

again, no further explanation required... or, well, I'm saying this is my favorite of the mannequin ones, but besides that, nothing.

also throwing in these:
wannabe online 2: the second edition of mine and my friend's wannabe online battles. you can see he's improved a lot. he got me pretty messed up, but I focused on his vitals (down, pervs, I mean the head) and won. we tried for a glute cannon, but for some reason his glute just wouldn't come off.
corset madman ass explo edit: I also tried for a glute cannon with this madman, since it has ideal conditions for one. they come off pretty far, but for some weird reason won't come completely off. why? should I have self damage on (I think I have already, but anyways)

also I'm throwing in a little quiz sorta thing. one of my upcoming replays is gonna be called pec racers. wanna quess what will it be? there's no prize if the joy of being right won't count, but if you wanna try, go on. If you're hinted to the thread for this, do also see the replays.
Attached Files
2 mannequin madman, wig.rpl (406.6 KB, 10 views)
1 wannabe online 2.rpl (285.6 KB, 8 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
@Quiz: I KNOW!! YOU MAKE THE PECS..UH..DO THAT GLITCHY THING..AND SEE WHICH MAGNETIZE BACK FIRST!! -noob caps XP-

That was sad about the corrupted replay. I've had many like that too. T_T
Weeelll..not much to comment is there? I'll just summarize it.

*dramatic music*

*ahem!*

BOOM! NICE ONE!!! ^(>.<^)
@splatter: nice to hear I'm not only amusing myself here. that's fun as it is, but it's always nicer to help others in the process.

@joonveen:I don't get you meant. what I think you meant is something like that glute shot glitch in the last replay of the previous post. or then something like the pexs coming off so that they start rolling fast and spinning back towards the rest of uke. be more specific.

the replay's not ready yet, though, and I won't post it before tomorrow anyways.
I refuse to grab.
-
forget about the peck racers.

It won't work and I'm too tired after school. sorry

this post is sort of the deathwish of this thread. keep it alive as long as you like, but I can't keep posting replays daily now that gymnasium has started.

sucks, but life just does, eh?

was fun while it lasted, and I'll post single replays every now and then

If you're wondering, I won't be able to troll the forums anymore either, and I can't spare the enthusiasm on the weekend either.

there's just that magical something in a jerk who thinks it's freakish to answer more than thrice a lesson and *gasp* actually want to know something about what's being taught
I refuse to grab.
-