Ranking
I just spend my whole day with Windslayer its an free anime-style sidescroll MMORPG. And its HUGE. And so cute looking. I like it a lot though creeping tends to get boring (as allways)

edit: a image of me getting ready to kick the hell out of that evil monkey sergeant of doom
Last edited by DarkVadder; Sep 28, 2008 at 04:16 PM.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Dark, that looks really nice! The open beta is over though :<
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by DarkVadder View Post
I just spend my whole day with Windslayer its an free anime-style sidescroll MMORPG. And its HUGE. And so cute looking. I like it a lot though creeping tends to get boring (as allways)

Alright, heres the deal, if you can talk me into removing my skin with a filet knife, I'll add an mmorpg to the list.

(=
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Dark, that looks really nice! The open beta is over though :<

No its not, its just some wicked bug on the site, you can download if you click download on the left side first, there where it is yellow.
But it really is a beta, there are premium shops that prolly will sell stuff for real money in the future and that might be weapons what would kill the game in an instant for me

Oh and Leel, you know what rocks? Taking a filet knife to clean your body from all the unneeded skin. Just give it a shot.
Nah, do what you want, but i like MMORPGs and some people will read it anyways.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Don't forget Synaesthete :0
It's an audio-based game, full of pulsing to the beat or something. In a vivid enviroment.
And for reasons i don't know of, i find it very immersive.

And it is, of course, free.

Also, great list! (b'_')b
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Great looking games, The Amazing Flying Brothers has to be the most addicting one button game ever.
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...