Ranking
uh, ive seen wolverine (awesome), the new star trek (alot better than i thought i would have been, the hangover (hilarious), angels and demons (good, book was better obviously),
the taking of pelham 123 (simply great), drag me to hell (scarily awesome)...

and last night i saw twilight with my gf for 3rd time (still good)

(and yes, im a movie addict)
;P
Coraline ;)
It was shown in 3D, which was interesting already. But I found the whole movie extremely atmospheric. If you liked Nightmare before Christmas or Tim Burton style movies, go for it. I recommend to not watch trailers or read any info about it. You can feel the tension building up a lot better then.
I watched office space, step bros, and space jam. good movies
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Coraline was amazing, as is anything from neil gaiman or tim burton in general(looking forward to 9!!)
Up was also very good. it had the same feel as one of their shorts, but was still entertaining as a full length.
Star Trek was a major face palm, but if interpreted as a parody it actually turns out pretty good(i had to stop the supernova, so i shot a black hole at it :P)
Wolverine was a complete failure(the acting was horrendous, the plot was stretched out, overly dramatic, and had no complexity whatsoever, and they absolutely butchered deadpool. that's just what happens when fox tries to make sequels, i guess.[the only good scene in the entire movie is when the two oldies get mowed down in mid sentense)
what else...
i rewatched: Little Miss Sunshine(wonderfuly developed characters and a great idea overall), The Shawshank Redemption(the whole "conformed to prison" idea has been around for a long time, but this movie encaptures it beautifully), MST3K: The movie(no plot value whatsoever but still great for a laugh), a bunch of Miyazaki stuff(Princess Mononoke has got to be the greatest anime film in existence[remember what i said about neil gaiman? he translated it, and they actually got decent voice actors as well, so i prefered the english version]), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind(traditional theme, but with a great twist. i think this is the first time ive ever seen jim carey act seriously), Pinapple Express(i love how they made the whole thing seem like it was made up on the spot[the end scene in the diner is especially great]), Across the Universe(gave great new meanings to well known songs and the plot wasnt bad either), Mirrormask(another gaiman production in association with dave mckean, my all time fav abstract artist), The Iron Giant(great, concise plot with no loose ends), Ghost in the Shell 1-3(interesting, but a bit of a let down after the manga[maybe its just me being biased against 80's animating styles{or music styles, or dressing styles etc...}]), and speaking of 80's ghostbusters of course(are they really making a new one?)
the list goes on and on...
Last edited by Shmibs; Jun 16, 2009 at 12:32 AM.
u mad tho :)
Star Trek, no i aint a trekkie and have no idea about it but i have to say, its fucking great stuff....
Drag Me to Hell, Angles and Demons, Land of the Lost, X-men wolverine, Terminator Salvation, uhm a whole bunch of others b4 those but these were most recent, all seen in theaters btw too.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop