Ranking
qft Red Lol , he didn't read my sentence at all.

But anyway do you think the build is ok so far.

This is how I build shaco so far.

-Boots of Speed>Boots of Mobility

Then

Long Sword or it was Dorans Blade > Madred's Razors

Then

Dagger>Stinger>Nashor's Tooth

Then

Cloth Armor>Sunfire Cape

So far it's like that still a WIP Build
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Eh.. I wouldn't say that's a build I would ever use.

For my build here is what I would get from start to finish, it doesn't matter what order you build the items.

Longsword - HP pot
Longsword
Brutalizer
Berserker greaves
Bloodthirster
Starks Fervor
Infinity edge
Lich bane

That covers attack speed, cooldowns, attack damage, decent movement speed, good lifesteal, added critical damage, more damage when using decieve etc.

If wanted, can get sheen then turn it into lichbane right after you get your boots.
My full build is somewhere in this thread, but typically in a real game I only end up getting to about:
longsword > brutalizer
boots of mobility
bloodthirster/bloodrazor (if they have like 2+ tanks etc)
sheen
stark's

around there, not a lot of survivability, but thats because you shouldn't be around long enough for them to do loads of damage to you.
WEll so far im using the build that lume said but I always reach to bloodthirster before a game ends Lol
That is opinion, berserker greaves give you the basic movement boost you need especially with shaco. ( having a slow and a teleport you should have no problem chasing people unless it's someone like master yi ) Berserker greaves are good for any build that focuses on DPS, especially shaco since you should be focusing more on straight damage items.
Well for now im gonna experiment some builds on my own too in practice against bots to see how the dmg goes here and there and when I think I know how to play with shaco good enough gonna try out with maw if im not too late.
25% boost is negligible and is pretty much worthless to other boots. mobility and my favorite for shaco because they are supreme ganking tools, and with ghost you'll be flying in at 530 movement speed, killing, and running away.
Considering how active this thread is, and how much you all seem to enjoy it. I'm going to have a go at this. ;o
A true scot.
Ye I personally choose Mobility in some way :s.

Mobility is the first boots I have go for as shaco.

But ye im gonna redo my wip build for shaco , probably im gonna get the normal boots at start then mobility afterwards get some dmg etc.

Still need to think of a good build for shaco.

Well LoL is not that bad , right now im playing it and waiting untill vindictus is out or LOCO , loco OBT is at halve of august or so.