Toribash
Originally Posted by Fuuken View Post
You could make a mode that when you touch outside of the dojo, your ragdoll explodes, like a eletric ground, it could be a normal aikido or sumo except the fact that if you fell outside you'll explode in pieces.

that would be impossible because after someone get disqualified or the match ends no joints can dismember meaning you would dq then nothing would happen.

it would also be pointless.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I have a mod request sure.

Can someone make a detachable weapon mod like Danvari's katana.tbm but make the distance around 400? That'd be stellar. Having to approach your opponent would add a lot of strategy.

Also if same could be done with non-instagib staffs (a height of tori), it would be great. This could be a very popular mod, i know i would play that a lot, and many other wushu lovers would. 400 distance plus staffs in hands = hardcore.
Last edited by Odlov; Oct 20, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
hey, I would like to make a request.

A staff style mod, 200engaging distance, 1 staff (about 75% the length of tori) in tori's hand. Staff should be rounded with a small ball on the top end and preferably black. Thank you if you do take this on.
[o]
Originally Posted by mikaelllll View Post
What about a goro mod?4 arms?

To my knowledge, you can't add extra body parts/joints.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
To my knowledge, you can't add extra body parts/joints.

He's right...

But it's too bad he's right... It's just so lame... You can build houses, cars, bikes and alot of other stuffs but you can't freaking add more joints/bodyparts... Really sucks