Ranking
Originally Posted by carbonking View Post
why do you say that he logs in as fireeyes and kooky ether way e is a scmmmer since fireeye stole from bulgath by saying he was bulgath and got banned

that is exacly it thanks for explaining :]
In The Mist
Seriously?

"k" isn't a post. You don't need to reply to that.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

S.I.N. Application
Any special ingame actions? Run? Dance?: I can do Verax's run, and run with a sword, that's pretty much it.
Are you Forum active?(more then 100 or more posts): I have 43 posts and I promise to be active. At least a post a day or more if you would like.
Are you Ingame active?: Everyday for at least 1-2 hours. Most of the time more.
What is your best\favorite mod?: Right now, I excel at Wushu. In the past, I have been good at judo and aikido. Aikido not so much anymore.
Why should we pick you?: I am somewhat well known, a good sport, and humorous (if I do say so myself). I may come off as arrogant, but in reality I respect everyone and never underestimate anyone's ability. I have also been recommended by Itachi88.
What do you have to offer this clan?: Black Belt skill, and fighting innovation.
Belt: Black
Bans or Infractions: None baby, im cleeannn.
Previous Clans: Knotz, Shinobi, Blacklist
Do you make any art? Videos?: I make music but that's about it. I can make a little video.

The epic11.rpl is epic because i spin the guy and hit him. It was supposed to be a falcon punch but, I just improvised since I missed.
Attached Files
classicsinapp.rpl (62.9 KB, 3 views)
classicsinapp2.rpl (49.1 KB, 3 views)
epic!.rpl (24.6 KB, 3 views)
epic11.rpl (38.2 KB, 3 views)
Member of Death Plague [DP]
I reccomended him, DO IT.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up