Ranking
Happy Valentine's Day! Also lawl it'll be awhile before they have another GM wave since they have a lot ATM
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
The best way to show interest for a position, is to ask for it when they aren't giving it.
Source: Know a few older ppl IRL that have high positions etc.

Give it a go, if you don't get accepted now, it wont affect your application next wave. If you ask me I think you'd make an awesome GM.
Go grab it, good luck!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
True true I didn't think of that! xD your right tho. After I finish some school stuff I might just start working on an application
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You guys are fun as hell and never have problems. I just wanted to say I hope you guys go as far as possibly possible for the sake of keeping toribash full of fun WAPOW members. also Flames hows it sizzilin? :P
Originally Posted by RRDube420 View Post
You guys are fun as hell and never have problems. I just wanted to say I hope you guys go as far as possibly possible for the sake of keeping toribash full of fun WAPOW members. also Flames hows it sizzilin? :P

Thanks for the visit, and we'll go further than that!

And of course we have problems just like everyone else. ;)

How's (Flame) then?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Like Swepples said of course we have problems but the most important thing is to recruit friends and people you get along with and you will deff have a lot less problems then if you just recruit for skill.

It's doing good how are you? xD how long will it take o convince you that you named your clan after me : 3 jk jk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No flaming in the comment please especially you Flames ;) (Just a joke bro!)

And nice to hear from you Dube C:
No Longer Active
I'm sorry Harry Dx I don't mean to it just sorta happens sometimes. I'll be more careful next time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel so loved :> and its not doing so bad thanks needs some work done but I think we will get through, maybe we can war soon^.^
Id be deff down to war! At the start clans need a lot of attention to get up and running but if u do it right they seem to run themselves ; D Flame is a sweet clan, altho it would be better if it was called (Flames) :3333333333333 jk jk jk xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]