Toribash
I get your concerns, but you all kinda being incredibly naive thinking that theyd spent years making a new game for charity where all ur stuff transfers over and theres no incentive to grind or purchase anything. Personally i really like that there will be a completely new economy and amount of tc circling around, it makes playing and grinding way more meaningful and giving that fresh feeling of getting hyped to get orc colour or whatever new customisation stuff theyve came up with, even just grinding for qi to unlock new stuff. And unlocking stuff feels like it matters again since no one else has anything either, so ull be the frign man when u rocking a new noob color. Kinda reminds me when Runescape split into oldschool runescape and everyone had to start over, it was rly fun and nostalgic unlocking everything all over again, altho ppl were probably enraged as u are for the same reasons at start.

I seen people over the years loving to bitch about the staff for ages, ive always just been grateful we have them in the first place those who decide to do it for free just for love of the game and community, cmon guys just be grateful we getting new big content.
Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
I get your concerns, but you all kinda being incredibly naive thinking that theyd spent years making a new game for charity where all ur stuff transfers over and theres no incentive to grind or purchase anything. Personally i really like that there will be a completely new economy and amount of tc circling around, it makes playing and grinding way more meaningful and giving that fresh feeling of getting hyped to get orc colour or whatever new customisation stuff theyve came up with, even just grinding for qi to unlock new stuff. And unlocking stuff feels like it matters again since no one else has anything either, so ull be the frign man when u rocking a new noob color. Kinda reminds me when Runescape split into oldschool runescape and everyone had to start over, it was rly fun and nostalgic unlocking everything all over again, altho ppl were probably enraged as u are for the same reasons at start.

I seen people over the years loving to bitch about the staff for ages, ive always just been grateful we have them in the first place those who decide to do it for free just for love of the game and community, cmon guys just be grateful we getting new big content.

ok sir

take heed gentlemen.. this "kulta" guy wants to sell you something
Last edited by ETIQUETTE; Jan 19, 2024 at 01:49 AM.
I feel like toribash next will be cool for me to learn the new engine while also playing toribash the original on the side. it will be fun. I would like to try and see if I could pull off new insane tricks and even just welcome the difference to the original. I won't stop playing toribash but playing next will be just like the old days. trying new and invented strategies and how the joints move and work also your not losing your items they will be on toribash and I don't see it dieing anytime soon. also I hope to see many of the og players trying out the game it will bring back the magic of struggle I once had trying to learn and a part of me misses those days.
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
i do not mind starting over with items

however, If we only get a basic tori editor such as in the announce trailer or they put texture items behind a paywall iam out.

incredible and iconic texture sets ,that may need a bit of rework duo to the ''problably'' new mapping of the new tori, have been made.

it would be incredible stupid to not include such a feature that is already in the current toribash despite the fact that we have current toribash legends that got there by creating art!. that would be such an asskick to all the people having fun creating textures for fun. myself included.
the only thing i see going for it is the 1-4 player stuff
which i would love
but if thats all you gonna offer for free iamma gonna stay with the current toribash
Last edited by Jaker; Jan 19, 2024 at 05:48 PM.
I agree with Jaker.
The fashion scene has always played a big role in toribash.
Not only in Toribash, these days "game-fashion" is playing an increasingly important role in all multiplayer games.

Being able to create your own unique Tori has always added a lot of charm to the game.

Even if every FX and 3D item except texture items were to be behind a paywall in TBN, I would still give the game a chance.
All I need are textures and some small pool of free colors.
I can pay for the rest.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
i do not mind starting over with items

however, If we only get a basic tori editor such as in the announce trailer or they put texture items behind a paywall iam out.

incredible and iconic texture sets ,that may need a bit of rework duo to the ''problably'' new mapping of the new tori, have been made.

it would be incredible stupid to not include such a feature that is already in the current toribash despite the fact that we have current toribash legends that got there by creating art!. that would be such an asskick to all the people having fun creating textures for fun. myself included.
the only thing i see going for it is the 1-4 player stuff
which i would love
but if thats all you gonna offer for free iamma gonna stay with the current toribash

i been saying this and yeah there is no art in TBN its you have a customizer built into the game now, wtf is this shit?the art is just as important to the game as having joint states, whether u care about art or not is a diff story but the art is what "makes" toribash, just as much as having joint states giving you the freedom to express yourself through the tori, the art also allows you to express yourself, like i get from a business perspective ur trying to make money, but this approach with not having art will hurt TBN, if u wanna make money off it so bad charge people a fee or smthn to have art applied to your tori like u pay for custom items n shit now, atleast that way its stil possible, even though having to pay would suck, i could swallow that pill
Last edited by Kirito; Jan 19, 2024 at 09:12 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
its so fucking wild, I would of never thought there would not be a texture in game. I was actually only worried about art not looking right.
i suggest nabi takes a look at what wooting is currently going thru with the wooting 80he and take notes on they are handling the situation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.