Ranking
Are ninjas called ninjas because we can't really know who they cause they blend in with everyone else like how a real ninja can disappear etc?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
That sounds about right, except that its pretty easy to spot a ninja. The fact that they are not colored basically tells you not to go bother them with issues and let them deal with the forums on their own way.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Are ninjas called ninjas because we can't really know who they cause they blend in with everyone else like how a real ninja can disappear etc?

Originally Posted by sid View Post
That sounds about right, except that its pretty easy to spot a ninja. The fact that they are not colored basically tells you not to go bother them with issues and let them deal with the forums on their own way.

Try ninja spotting on the "who's online" thing & note how difficult it can be compared to spotting the others.

We do stick out on our posts, but there's more tricks up a ninja's sleeves than stealth & power. ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
you could be in a room full of ninjas and not even know it
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Vox is infraction.

Also, am I considered a staff?

Another question, does hampa check how is forum being managed by staff from time to time?

Yes he is, I have no idea, and yes he does.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Why is there no rule about people making retarded threads about RFID chips yet? Its so ridiculously retarded, I think it deserves its own rule.

Retarded threads about RFID chips? This I've gotta see.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Dexter lost his account in a duel *cough*dumbass*cough*, so he was provided with another which he also promptly lost. We lol'd.

Yeah, he wasn't smart about gambling, not at all.

Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
you could be in a room full of ninjas and not even know it

I can't stop laughing at this, I really can't.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
Retarded threads about RFID chips? This I've gotta see.

I believe he was referring to this masterpiece by our good buddy link8.

Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
I can't stop laughing at this, I really can't.

why would you laugh
at the truth

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Dexter lost his account in a duel *cough*dumbass*cough*, so he was provided with another which he also promptly lost. We lol'd.

I'm pretty sure he also dueled 800k of Urban's TC away.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Suo is a dev right? Is he paid?

No and no.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
Do staff pay for their ToriPrime and VIP?

most do nowdays
Smods cant change usergroups, so we cant put sig images, nor can we change to bigger avvys.
and most of the current admins/ninjas paid for theirs

Originally Posted by Solax View Post

Uhmmm, let me put it this way.
A wise user once told me that if you're a Smod and you're hated then you're doing your job well. Vox is a nice guy. Just don't break the rules.

A little hate always gets thrown our way, all users assume theyr perfect,that we're twelve, barely know how to read and are just infracting/banning because we find it funny

Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post

Admins can do this:

The option to "view profile" links to a page that looks like a less detailed version of the adminCP for user manager, without the option to change anything

we can see that exact page, we just dont have a "save" button. adminCP has a few nifty search options and other tools which come in handy over what Smods can do.
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 29, 2011 at 08:16 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-