Ranking
Hey Vector, my name is Alex I'm a good sparer/tricker. I've been at it for about 2 years and have a decent style and it's a little slow but that's just how I trick. I'm friends with 2 people in vector and am hoping to get in because I feel as if this is the best replay clan. My skype name is Acesevilminion. Replays are below.
Attached Files
[God] Tricking.rpl (449.9 KB, 8 views)
[Space] Man.rpl (106.8 KB, 10 views)
[Step] Down.rpl (349.5 KB, 7 views)
[New] Beginning.rpl (152.1 KB, 7 views)
Ukes Rev 78.rpl (160.7 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by Ang3lic View Post
Hey Vector, my name is Alex I'm a good sparer/tricker. I've been at it for about 2 years and have a decent style and it's a little slow but that's just how I trick. I'm friends with 2 people in vector and am hoping to get in because I feel as if this is the best replay clan. My skype name is Acesevilminion. Replays are below.

Heey, so I watched your replays and I think you are pretty decent tricker, there are some random moves ofc but thats not a problem. I believe you can become very good at it. Hmm but idk about your posts, will you be active? I'm on yes but yeah, acitvity...

Originally Posted by Charlest0n View Post
So, am I in... or what?

Idk, I'm neutral too, it looks like you are good in dms but I think you need to work more on the style tho.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Idk, I'm neutral too, it looks like you are good in dms but I think you need to work more on the style tho.

Yeah I've been trying to make them smoother. Thanks for the advice .
not me
It's not like there's a deadline to join, so don't worry about it too much. I am on a vacation right now so I even when I do play I might leave any minute to go do some other activities and that's why I didn't test you.
golf