Ranking
how to not fall over pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Demon: no thank you for the kind words. As for your question is very hard for me to say some thing out side of "analize replays that you like and try to replicate some moves"
I'd say that speed is very important when it comes to making atractive replays so maybe try to focus on fast moves/set ups instead of perfect realistic moves to start with.

Krito: Well almost every joint counts. With practice things start to get a bit more clear, how ever I think that ankles are super important when it comes to balance.

Victortb: Talk about putting me on the spot, but ok I guess I can show my nerd ass.

Last edited by largeKilla; Feb 7, 2016 at 03:04 AM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Photo didn't work. I was just about to head on over to the "photo album of nerds" and find the pic you posted there and ask if it was you or just someone else...

Anyway, question time, even though it's probably been asked before. What's your favourite replay that you've made? As in, is there one specific replay that you find is your greatest looking, or required the most amount of skill?
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
haha well he asked for it. And you know how cool kids don't smile at the camera.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
How do you take such amazing selfies ? The light source, the angles, the sculpted facial hair. How do you do it?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
What do you use in your hair, and where can I get it?

Also that replay is god tier. Love super unorthodox replays.
Last edited by Rfifan; Feb 7, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
What do you use in your hair, and where can I get it?

He uses raw badassery diluted with sex appeal and envious stares.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Seriously tho, Large. I still haz lots ta lern.
I look at your replays and get inspiration, sometimes.
Then I choke and try to hang myself.

And wow, dat face tho. You look totes cool, man. Perfect at everything even with selfies, lmao.
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Feb 7, 2016 at 06:02 AM.