Toribash
Original Post
I want YOUR replays!
Yeah, yours.
Any replays fine, but preferably spars for the most part.
All replays (sparring excluded) must be in singleplayer. You post your replays, I'll put them in the video if I think they are nice. No need to ask "are these good?"

I'll be using this probably:

Song reccomendations are accepted, but I doubt there will be one I like better than the above.
You can see my latest (WIP) Here:
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I mean if you all want me to try and use the other song again, then that's fine, but it seems a bit harder.

Also, I believe I tried to use this song before, but it reminds me a lot of the other song, and personally, like it more.

Dont like the start much, but then he starts singing and the music turns awsome, with so many moments where you can do sinc ,so i like all the songs, your choise see wich one goes better
Do you really think you're in control
I like the other song you suggested better ^_^. But both sound good.
Alright! So, I have a wip rendering, and I used the song "Lassitude" in it. In the process of making it, I thought to myself, "how many unfinished videos do I have?". So, might as well make it as long as I can, so I could probably use up to 4 songs anyway, as long as you all can keep me running with replays.

Last edited by TyZi; Jul 20, 2011 at 04:44 AM.

Oh, just because you're not in the wip, doesn't mean that you won't be in there a LOT.
We're talking 8 minutes of video. :3

I posted here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=286808&page=7

Oh and by the way, Ill post a new replay here tomorrow. It will be epic.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Although i didnt appear the video its awsome will keep posting, sparring replays
Do you also want singleplayer replays?
Do you really think you're in control