Ranking
Subzero's Application
Hello Vector. I am interested in joining the clan, so let's see what will happen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information about Me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First I will give you some information about myself and then I will be talking about some of the more important stuff. So my real name is Lekë and I am 13 years old. I live in Kosovo(Albania) and my GMT is 0 if I remember correctly. I really like talking with people on skype and to have fun together. Also my skype is "leke.demjaha". Otherwise i just listen to music during playing. Speaking of music I also like listen to all kind of styles. Like for example i like listening to dubstep, rock, l and sometimes some rockstep music. I do also like going out, but the most important thing for me is Toribash in the momment, because I really do like playing the game.

Toribash Account History
Now I will be talking about my toribash history. So first of my In-Game name is SuBZ3rO3. I joined the game about early 2013-Ish with another account. I have been playing since then and the game is still fun for me. Now after some years of playing I wanna try to join Vector as it seems a good clan for me . Anyway, I am 5th dan. I had a lot of consideration about if I should apply, because some people say I have the chance of actually joining the clan and that means a lot to me. I know its really hard to join Vector, but still I wanna try and see what happens. When I first joined the game, I was so into it that I was watching a lot of streams and tutorials of people, but later I just decided to learn new stuff by myself. I was just training a lot and i really liked the result. I prefer people to call me "subz" or "subzero" and not by my full name. I dont think I have any enemies in Toribash, and I really like making friends on it. I am really active now and I play almost everyday. If I can't play for some reason it's probably because I have some school work. But other than that I mostly prefer to spend my day in Toribash meeting new ppl and to play with them. Lately I started posting much more than before and that way I make new friends aswell. I have around 500 to 600 posts and I am not trying to spam anyone just to get posts count. I am friendly person, who is not trying to make enemies, but friends. I almost never Rage/Flame a person because of his mistake, because everybody makes mistakes sometimes although I have raged before. I have experience in that and it's not a problem for me, since you almost everytime learn something new from your mistakes. I know that games are meant both to have fun with your friends and also for some competitive play with some people. I am loyal player who respects the other people and especially my clan leader, because if you are not loyal to the peolpe they will have a bad opinion of you. This is my main account and I dont plan on making another one, because whats the point of having multiple accounts except my alt (SuBZ3). I have been playing a lot of other games, but this is my favourite and I will never stop fighting for new Achievements and Friends, since this game is so Unique and you can basically be as fluid and as good as you can think of.

Why did i choose Vector?
This is the most important paragraph in my opinion, because I will describe the reasons I wanna join Vector here. I wanna first say that I have been in WAPOW for like half a month but I got kicked because I wasn't too much into the whole ABD thing. Now I think it is actually time to try and join Vector as it matches my whole personality sorta thing. My first reason for the application is because I know what kind of Friendly community you have there. Every single member is friendly and loyal to the clan and being loyal is one of the most important things for a clan to stay alive without any clan hoppers. Also I see a lot of members of Vector to play on daily bases and that suites me quite well, because as I already said I like playing everyday, which means I can have fun with the clan members everyday, because they are as active as me. Vector is like a big Family, which I know it's not really easy to set up it like that. I also have choosen Vector, because it is great clan with great people in it. These are the main reasons I wanna join Vector.

Fighting / Favourite Mods
Here I will be talking about my favourite/good Mods. So my favourite fighting mod is AikidoBigDojo and Boxshu While my all time favourite mods are all the spar and parkour mods. I also like playing any other fun mods, but these are the main ones I usually play.

How often do i play and how often am i on the forums
I'm playing around most of the day, each day, and i'm always using the forums all the time, it's now become like Facebook looking at art and such connecting with other people, and all the regular stuff

Thank you for reading my suprisingly large application.

With respect:~Subzero
-----
EDIT: You can check my replays in the signature. Sorry I'm not home so I couldn't upload replays. (Did this on a friend's PC)
-----
Edit: I posted the replays
Attached Files
[!DaSub] [T] [Collab] V2.rpl (512.9 KB, 3 views)
[!HyperZero] [T] [Full].rpl (144.0 KB, 3 views)
[!SubZero] [T] [Combo].rpl (348.2 KB, 3 views)
[!SubZero] [T] [360].rpl (108.5 KB, 2 views)
!Mo--[F] Aberrant Minded .rpl (163.1 KB, 3 views)
!Mo--[F] Ancient.rpl (98.2 KB, 3 views)
!Mo--[F] Animato.rpl (175.7 KB, 3 views)
!Mo--[F] Baka V2.rpl (185.9 KB, 3 views)
!Mo--[F] Fresh.rpl (284.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Move; Sep 4, 2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
xD I was in a game with them just then. Thanks for the invite :3 <3
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
Where do I find them? :o

The feels

Exams over soon so should be back on the grind soon, would vote yes on subz but fam's already in so congrats bro
Originally Posted by Volkhov View Post
The feels

Exams over soon so should be back on the grind soon, would vote yes on subz but fam's already in so congrats bro

Holy shit, it's volk.
slatt