Ranking
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
uh, didn't know banish was so expensive, my best was absorb health for daggers and fortify one-handed for bracers. Meh, that explains it why I struggled with money, well that and I the fact I h8 going back to town with loot just to sell it.

I never made much money off loot. It is all heavy or not so good.

I guess gems would be OK income, but I don't sell them I keep them.

Enchanting is by far the best way to make money - just be careful not to make items too good, I have 5 or so items that sell for +10k so I can't really sell them anywhere @_@
I'm currently rocking a lvl 45 spellsword guy who mainly makes walls of fire because it's funny. And a lvl30 Unarmed Plowing Machine, working on building the fuck out of his alchemy, enchanting and smithing stats so i can make ultimate armour and weapons that do like 700 damage not including enchantments.

Also, when you unlock the disintegration thing for shock spells, don't use it on dragons or you don't get the soul. I learnt that the hard way several times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
lvl 43 archer
havent put anything into my alchemy, enchanting is 80, got the +100% and 25% to skill enchant only though.
armour rating is like 550 (with only 3 levels into light armour) and damage is at like 190
really dont feel like putting in the effort to get the super OP armour and stuff, was already too much to enchant my smithing robes and get the required potions...

also, cant buy the house in windhelm =/
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 6, 2011 at 09:38 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Omg... I still haven't got that copy I rented from lovefilm 2 weeks ago!
Yet my friend got his copy from lovefilm 2 days after he ordered it!

God I might as well get it off Steam Instead since Im upgrading my pc a little for Xmas
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
So, I'm a Wood Elf.
Yeah, I'm level 20
I have 100 sneak
No money
39 Archery.
I need to get a lot of stuff up? Do whatever you want to do.
Best Money making ideas? I haven't really tried to make money, but I've found quite a bit of valuable items in dungeons.
Best Things to train. Smithing, and the combat skill you're focusing on.

Replies in bold.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
So, I'm a Wood Elf.
Yeah, I'm level 20
I have 100 sneak
No money
39 Archery.
I need to get a lot of stuff up?
Best Money making ideas?
Best Things to train.

Buy iron ingots and leather
Make into iron daggers
Enchant iron daggers with Banish, an enchant that takes forever to find.
Get 70 speechcraft by talking to a certain person in Riften.
Give 500 gold to the merchant in Riverwood, and sell all of your iron daggers, waiting 42 hours each time he runs out of money.
???
Profit.

^ is actually a good method, I have 80k gold right now, but it might all be going into other stuff soon, so oh well.
I trained speech by bribing the black briar meadery owner, then it somehow allowed me to keep persuading him successfully. Currently at ~75 speech using that method.