Toribash
I'd attention whore that shit and make sure everyone knows I'm dying in a year. Then if I dont really die then, I'll have to fake my death and live on an island with Elvis

Also I'd probably end up making a list of fun shit to do, but end up procrastinating like I do with everything even stuff I want too >.< it's annoying but ya so I'd probably just be doing the same thing lol. Would they let you out of school since you know you're dying in a year so it's fuckin pointless
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
At first I thought this was just another attention whore thread, then I realized it was something else.

If I had a year to live, I'd snowboard as much as I could, probably quit school (who the fuck needs education when you're going to die in a year) Beat the shit out of some annoying fucktards at my school, die happy.
have shit load of sex beat the shit outta justin beiber , beat the shit outta everyone in twilight,then i would sky dive for the first time "always been my dream" and then i would rob a bank and run from the cops lol and finally i would probly try to fix alll bad shit i did and then i would probly be ready to die
[R]aid
If i had the One and Only year of life, i've had to do a lot of things, be better and other stuff.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

I would use my terminal illness as a pick-up for chicks. They would probably feel for you alot more emotionally so it wouldn't be some stupid 1 week thing.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks