Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Replays problem
I have problems with changing replays speed while i watch them, i cant reverse them too. I know which are the buttons to do this, but for me they dont work. I dont know why, i pressed all the buttons of my keyboard but nothing change.

Is there an option that i have to enable or something in Toribash's folder that i have to change?
Make sure you have the newest version and so on, then use <> to change speeds, but let the replay play with normal speed at least once, only after playing once its speed can be changed. If you load via menu, it's not necessary unless you click quick load (which skips the part that automatically prepares replays for playing at different skips, hence quick).

Also if the replay is old, it's not impossible that something's not working in it; you could probably try editing it's last frame and saving it anew to see if it improves situation.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Make sure you have the newest version and so on, then use <> to change speeds, but let the replay play with normal speed at least once, only after playing once its speed can be changed. If you load via menu, it's not necessary unless you click quick load (which skips the part that automatically prepares replays for playing at different skips, hence quick).

Also if the replay is old, it's not impossible that something's not working in it; you could probably try editing it's last frame and saving it anew to see if it improves situation.

I use steam version. I tried all combinations, with old or completely new replays, but it doesnt work.

What do you mean with quick load? To see replays i go in Menu>Setup>Replays>Load. It doesnt work with replays that i download from the forum too.
M8 try downloading the toribash application from toribash.com , it might fix your problem.
And in my opinion it runs a lot faster. =D
For some reason Toribash on Steam id does not have the < > option to do slowmostion, but if you download it from Toribash.com it will work.
I had the same problem when the new version came out and after some hardcore google use i found out that my toribash had disabled it and there was an easy command to fix it which was /opt replaycache 1. Hope it helps
Midget
Originally Posted by muumininja View Post
I had the same problem when the new version came out and after some hardcore google use i found out that my toribash had disabled it and there was an easy command to fix it which was /opt replaycache 1. Hope it helps

Thanks dude. It works! Finally...