Ranking
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I HAD A BETTER IDEA. We take a utility adc and a damage support and we go into lane with opposite intent. adc support and support adc. They'll never expect it.

Holy sh*t.

This is actually genius af.

But it won't work in Bronze/Silver, because they will focus the Support ADC instead of the ADC Support
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Holy sh*t.

This is actually genius af.

But it won't work in Bronze/Silver, because they will focus the Support ADC instead of the ADC Support

That would make it work more, the actual adc would just delete them while they focused the support.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I HAD A BETTER IDEA. We take a utility adc and a damage support and we go into lane with opposite intent. adc support and support adc. They'll never expect it.

Wait, this is what I do anyway when I play Alistar or Sona...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I dont know about alistar and sona but thats what i do when i play leona, i just steal the kills and go triforce and someother filthy items and proceed to carry and lockdown the enemies
Originally Posted by Lust View Post

looking good

thats impressive

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Twitch is getting nerfed next patch. Got confirmed by Meddler.

I literally cannot one trick. I've tried but I end up getting bored and playing a different champ after 5 games. I like to think I'm picking against the enemy team.
Last edited by Qukslice; Nov 20, 2016 at 06:31 AM.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Lately I've just been playing lux mid.

she really frustrates most mid layers lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]