ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
100K TC for nice full texture set!!
since it's christmas in 2 weeks or so, im going to buy 500k tc's... and i'm going to buy all textures (NOT GROUND AND DQ!) and im offering 100k tc for a nice texture set (black and pink or white and pink) so please if u got anything nice i will buy it! (i will buy tc in 1 or 2 weeks so its not in a big hurry :P )

Edit: Now it's purchased and im ready to pay for the best set! (100-150k) and if it is extremly good then i will pay 200k!
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Dec 14, 2008 at 05:07 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Well will start in 1 week i gues.
Look in taste-nice request,Tell me if you like that kind of style.
Will make somthing like that but a diffrent type for you probably next week thursday :P.

Edit-If this is a request,Then you ahve post it in the wrong section.
-Ask a forum admin to put it in "Request Section" for you.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
well, i want it like pretty much as flowers and chinese marks and stuff :P like white legs and arms and flowers and chinese marks in pink. and a cute whita and pink head :P i want it to look nice and pretty good quality. (if it's very good i will add another 50k). (marks like this 笑胸罩廣)

ps. if u find it hard too make trails look good u can skip the trails.
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Dec 13, 2008 at 11:40 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Ok,Flowers and thosek ind of stuffs,z,z will see what i can do Xd.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
u've got two weeks so it's not in a big hurry remember. if i like it i'll add another 50k
i will try this too...next week i think, i have some requests to work on actually
How do we know you're gonna buy that 500k? I wont start until I know you have the payment.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
since it's christmas in 2 weeks or so, im going to buy 500k tc's... and i'm going to buy all textures (NOT GROUND AND DQ!) and im offering 100k tc for a nice texture set (black and pink or white and pink) so please if u got anything nice i will buy it! (i will buy tc in 1 or 2 weeks so its not in a big hurry :P )

I don't mean to 'jack the thread or drag it off-topic, but Snorlaxen, If you're buying 500k from one of the TC shops, that's 50 bucks... for the same price, you can buy 100k from Nabi, and you'll automatically get full textures, as well as promo items.... So you'd have TC to pay for this request, the full Textures to wear it, AND a couple nice sets of colors.

If you don't understand what I mean, PM me.