Ranking
Original Post
Clan Opinions
I've been around for a little while. I've seen many, many clans come and go. And I'm sure you have seen even more. Clans like Nitro, Wapow, ultimate, spirit, etc. All of them.

My questions are: What's your story with them? Why do they hold a place in your memories? What are those memories you have?

I was thinking about it, playing with friends, making new friends, having fun ingame and others, and honestly meeting true people I still talk to from 5-6 years ago.

It's been a very long time running down this memory road, so I wonder what's your opinion with the clans and how they shaped your time in TB.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
When I started toribash, Evil was there.
14 years later, Evil is still here.
Evil stood at the sidelines watching all the other big clans vanish.
Evil will prevail until the end of toribash.
HAIL EVIL!
evil Führer of Evil
Wapow had some good guys in it.I feel that they were the reason I stuck around this game
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
i made my clan 'teh last legion' together we climbed up different tori walls and emotional walls too
I always thought Team Girl Scouts was full of cool people.

my little brain back then was enthralled.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
tang sucks
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
[MAU] was the peak of TB to me, the chillest people and the timeframe was great(concon was still active, clan league, many events , barely any tb drama if any at all etc)

I can kinda pinpoint the beggining of the death of MAU as around the time everything went to shit, not just im TB but everywhere, which was around 2016-2017
Last edited by victortb; Feb 17, 2024 at 08:50 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I remember my first ever clan being [origin], I joined at the end of it's lifetime and witnessed it slowly die, once it died I was out and about and have fond memories of clans like [TEKKEN], [WAPOW] and (TPK)

But now I'm by far in my favourite clan
print("Hello, World!")
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
When I started toribash, Evil was there.
14 years later, Evil is still here.
Evil stood at the sidelines watching all the other big clans vanish.
Evil will prevail until the end of toribash.
HAIL EVIL!

HAIL! o/\o

Evil was the first clan I ever joined, it has been a clan I've led with other great leaders and legendary members several times. It's always been my home. I am happy to be in this clan with many awesome people that I've chatted and played with on and off with for over a decade. Though I may have left for a number of years I always knew I would return because [Evil] was the first and will be the last clan I ever will be a part of. [Evil] for life

HAIL EVIL!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it