i think yoda is a good example for what i am talking about
he doesn't have any emotions
because he realizes that good emotions will cause bad emotions anywhen
so he just stops feeling good or bad emotions

that's what i am actually talking about
not to abolish every single emotion but to block some emotions
especially the extremly good and the extremly bad ones
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
The fact that this topic even exists is testament to the catastrophic stupidity of the community.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
The fact that this topic even exists is testament to the catastrophic stupidity of the community.

^That.

Also op missed the point of the movie that emotions are good and that the government that was forcing no emotions was bad... Idk how he missed that but w/e.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Well, Equilibrium was a good movie and is similar in plot (in some respects) to the book Fahrenheit 451. They are both supposed to make you think and be warnings against letting society head down those roads.

Personally, my job is a creative one, and I could not perform it as well as I do without emotions. Although they have their lows, they also have their highs.
I has a flavour