ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
a weird dream i had last night
i had this weird dream last night. I dreamed that i got a pm from Hampa asking if i could be a moderater it was so weird. :P oh and btw this is the post your crazey dream topic

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Re: a weird dream i had last night
Ok, so I was a pink bunny from this weird show Yin Yang Yo and my friend was with me and this guy was talking and he looked like one of the Gorillaz and suddenly he turned into a ragdoll and looked N-Ballish (a game I used to play) and he fell through a trapdoor and then I had to race my friend and I was way ahead but I got distracted by a butterfly and after a while I wnt in the door and my friend said to the Gorillaz guy, "He got distracted by a blah blah." Then I was on a field and there was a computer so I played it and there was Postal 2 on it and then I played a Postal 2 like game where you had to defend your house and that's all I remember.
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
lol

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I had a dream that my Friends got a Ps3 and they wrapped it in Suran Wrap.
I once had a dream that looked like a bad 2D video game, and I saw this big black dog. Then all of a sudden it slowly stood up on it's hind legs, but as it was doing so, it's skin started to peel off so you could see it's red flesh and bones.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
I had a dream where i jumped through a big glass window... and thats all i remember but now i want to do it in real life
You're so weak you're like Kool-aid without sugar.
i had a dream last night that i was really in toribash and everybody was kicking my head off
This is my story..... and your not part of it
ha! lol ownadge triggerhappy one time my friend had a dream that he was on this very retarded show that didn't even last a month on nickolodean called rocket power and he was surfing and stuff then all of a suddon he was playing hockey and then evorything stoped and the characters in the show were walking past him and their was a character sitting indian style floating in mid air typing on his computer lol and then all of a suddon my friend was at chuckie cheeses crawling thro the tunnels then he woke up and told me about it the next day

[Evil] is recruiting!

lol twerty :P
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Once I had this dream, actualy I had it twice, but I was standing against a wall Cumberland Farms(the convience store)faceing the wall, and I see this pistol(it was like a fps)and then i hear a gunshot, and I wake up with a sharp pain in my back.

Here's the scary part: Both my dad and his freind both had the EXACT same dream as me.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.