ES Recruitment Drive
Re: a weird dream i had last night
*eek* i hate those kind of dreams

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
once i had a dream that a scary face just suddenly showed on tv.

Caus' i went 2 see a video on u tube and i a scary face freaked the shit out of me!lol i woke up with a heart-attack!lol

true.
i hate those dreams were your like walking or somthing ect. and you see somthing and as soon as it gets to the corner of your eye you start flinging around the whole entire place and theres like a horrible scream. It always scares the shit out of me.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I had a dream like that. I was looking on Apple's download site and I saw a puzzle game and the screen showed a guy in a room that looked like it was made out of multicolored Legos and he had a gravity gun from Half-Life 2 and he was using it against headcrabs so I downloaded it and the in the first puzzle I had to complete a Rube Goldberg machine so I went into a room and finished it then in the next level I had to find a crying girl and I checked behind a door and she looked really scary then I woke up.
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
yea but have any of you had a scary dream were you start flinging all over the place at like 100 miles an hour

[Evil] is recruiting!

I had this dream some hobo stoll my Weed and I pulled Out a Chain saw and.. you know the rest .
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
ook... i love those kind of dreams were your in a game and your like the main character those are really cool. And to the people who are thinking about posting their awsome dream about them having sex and all that crap please don't because i want to keep this topic clean and safe.

[Evil] is recruiting!

I had a dream that I was going through some dark tomb. As I ventured on, the walls started to be covered in blood more and more. :o Then I reached a corner and there was a weird box-sized insect thing. It jumped at me and killed me... Then I woke up. *Gasp*
i had a dream that i was having a baby (male) it was very twisted
This is my story..... and your not part of it
I once had a dream where I was a worm with the Gravity gun and I tossed sharpened things at my french teacher. Oh and I had a bandana, cool (I tossed it to him too )

Another time I dreamed and assasin came to my house and wanted to kill me, but we started a Toribash battle. I won.

Yet again I dreamed about driving a car in Trackmania Sunrise... wow when I woke up I was in the floor

I have had loads of weird dreams, but that's for now

Greetings
say wut