ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Official Toribash Merch shop tender
Hey Toribashians,

I am putting up our Cafepress shop http://www.cafepress.com/toribash/ for tender.

A licensor would need to rent it on a month to month basis, handle support emails, provide new designs and promote the store.

I accept ToriCredits for this and the lowest bid is 50k TC/month. Start the auction in this thread!

All revenue (yes, in USD) from the shop would go to whomever is running it. So if you make $200 USD from selling T-Shirts of nakedveb, Cafepress will send you the $200 USD.

** Shop can be completely customized with HTML and CSS
** We will link it from our forums and our website only. Other promotion must be done by you.
** You must keep up with the maintanence.
** We will allow you to have competitions and promote on the Toribash forums.
Last edited by veb; Feb 14, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
You told me you deleted those pictures!

To anybody else thinking about buying this tendor... you should go for it.
If you've made 50,000 toricredits on Toribash, and you win this auction and make many awesome T-Shirts and recieve a LEGIT cheque for say, $200 USD, first you've made your money back and secondly you have enough to do it for another month with a profit of $100.

Anybody can do this, it's easy, it's fun... and it will be very simple to get designs. We have many talented designers here on the Forums, and I bet they'd love to get one of their designs on the shop so they and their mates can buy it.

And don't stick with just logos! Remember all the awesome names, and quotes people have said here over the months (I can think of a few from drunkveb... that I'd so buy because they're lol) and who WOULDN'T buy a ZAWESOME t-shirt?

Go for itz.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
If someone does do this, and makes some awesome merch (especially hoodies) I'll definetly buy some stuff.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
mm this gives me ideas i need to buy me a tablet
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Lol if I buy a toribooster 1000 for a week to get 50k and i buy anyone wanna help me do it, and we can split the money.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
so how does this work?

Do we rent the shop from you with toricredits, and have to do all the maintenance and then we take any profits?
PARANDROID
Lol rent the shop buy stuff get your money back later. Yea I'd like to know how it works to, how do you upload graphics to the shirts?

Edit: Uhh why rent from you when you can open a free shop? But as soon as i get the money ill bid.
Last edited by isaac; Feb 14, 2008 at 02:20 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop