Ranking
Like, i enjoy parkour like it was my Life.

and i really enjoy that replay, really, at moments it might not be the most uber realistic replay, but at times it is. Beaint of the realism bullshit the replay looks astonoshingly good to me, tricks here and there wich where really neatly performed, yada yada

It`s a great replay, like why the fuck won´t you do more of them lol.
Last edited by Xioi; Oct 3, 2015 at 07:48 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Like, i enjoy parkour like it was my Life.

and i really enjoy that replay, really, at moments it might not be the most uber realistic replay, but at times it is. Beaint of the realism bullshit the replay looks astonoshingly good to me, tricks here and there wich where really neatly performed, yada yada

It`s a great replay, like why the fuck won´t you do more of them lol.

Because parkours like these take me over 2 days to make, and I very rarely have the motivation.
Thanks alot!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Doing some parkours atm.

But getting some tricking up for now, nothing good, like at all, since i'm so god damn rusty at it.

Enjoy
Attached Files
#Xioi#T - Rapiddy Dappidy.rpl (163.9 KB, 45 views)
It's cool for what it is. I enjoy the arm movement in the opener, but you are too close to the ground. Try to get some air next time.
|Replays|
Thanks Mack.

Madman actually this time. Did something random and it turned out decent.
Attached Files
#Xioi#M - Isepiti.rpl (227.9 KB, 60 views)
Awesome. I kinda dislike the reverse of momentum in your opener but the kick easily made up for it. The slam into uke's head was a pity because those things always distract me. Kick and skeet were awesome aswell.
|Replays|
sweet stuff mate, I really loved the reverse of momentum actually, for some reason I kind of liked the head to head thing.

Hits where on point and so was the skeet really gr8 m8 I r8 8/8
From frame 515 to the end of the replay look sooo smooth and clean. nice stuff.

Question:@ frame 600-ish, did your left knee naturally do the popping motion from the ghosting like it was out of socket, or did you extend the knee?
I actually did extend the knee, the legs didn't separate so and that worked so i Went with it.
mm cool replay .the spins were good and no need to talk about hits but the only bad thing was the ghostingg <_<.still good anyway
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .