Ranking
Original Post
My Resignation, But.. I don't get it
_____________________I have officially left______________________

Well it's seems I've spent almost a year at the Toribash community.
I've had fun in this time but I'm slowly getting bored...
I'm confused though why I'm leaving, I have friends, I have more enemies then friends, I understand why because I was a childish fool... but, I still don't get what the hell happened to the Toribash community, I mean, oh my gosh.
You people act like nit-wits some times, really, with the overused meme's(I know I have too) and so forth. But, I've had fun.
Annoying the shit out of people, making friends, enemies, getting decaps, replays and more..
BUT! What I really don't get is why... why do I not want to leave, to be honest, I actually HATE this place now.
My mind just wants to like, smash hampa in the face.
But I really don't wanna leave this and I have no idea why, I hardly ever play anymore.. I mean what the fuck, like the Toribash forums are possessed and are like dragging me back to this pit of boredum.
But, overall I'm quiting and hold myself back, even if it means blocking the site.. rofl.

I will come back and check this every hour or so, but on Sunday.
I'm leaving for good.
Now, some of you may be liek, AMG ATTENTION WHORE b&b&b
But, no, I'm leaving this a message to some of my friends, enemies or whoever.
This isn't one of those OMG, I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME TC'S'S'S;'.!??!"
No, this is a permanent quit, I won't be coming back with some stupid alt account with continuous lies.
To be honest, I have 2 alt accounts.
1. DarkCow, first ever [Sold to Daxx]
2.coolkid or something. [Noob Period] Oldies will know about that.
3. Tortle.

And to all the people I have been annoying to, mean too, etc.
I'm sorry.
And this will be the last week I'm on Toribash.

`2Bit.

EDIT: I'm in blackbelt wushu if you guys want to talk to me.
Last edited by tortele; Mar 15, 2009 at 08:46 AM.
ayylmaos are real
Can I have your stuff?

~first~

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST (BEGGING FOR ITEMS)
Last edited by Mosier; Mar 12, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Goodbye, dont know you that good, but bye.

Btw can i have your stuff too?

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST (BEGGING FOR ITEMS)
Last edited by Mosier; Mar 12, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Can I have your stuff?

~first~

No.

Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Goodbye, dont know you that good, but bye.

Btw can i have your stuff too?

No.
ayylmaos are real
Adios, kid!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
First off I'd like to say that it's a real asshole move to ask someone for their items when they announce that they're leaving.

Tortle, I knew you were going to leave soon, but it sucks that the time has come. I'll be here if you need someone to talk to. Good luck with your future endeavors, and sorry the game got boring for you.

Hope you change your mind.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
First off I'd like to say that it's a real asshole move to ask someone for their items when they announce that they're leaving.

Tortle, I knew you were going to leave soon, but it sucks that the time has come. I'll be here if you need someone to talk to. Good luck with your future endeavors, and sorry the game got boring for you.

Hope you change your mind.

I figured someone like you would know that, I may stop by IRC sometime and say hi.

And I don't think I'm gonna change my mind, but you've been a good friend.
ayylmaos are real
Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
AMG ATTENTION WHORE b&b&b

Yeah, that's what this looks like. You could have sent private messages.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Well. I have to go take my math graduation test, I'll be gone for a few hours. Make sure you come on IRC in a bit so we can talk.

Imsku: At least he doesn't suck at CSS. (we should play today, I'll be in Canada the rest of the week)