Ranking
View Poll Results: Fallout 3 Cross Platform?
Mac
2 Votes / 15.38%
Linux
0 Votes / 0%
Both
3 Votes / 23.08%
None
8 Votes / 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Fallout 3
Everyone who has played fallout 3 has (mostly) loved it. It is currently out for the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. For all you out there, which do you think?

Should they release a Mac or Linux version of Fallout 3?

I voted for both since I have a new computer, but it is a Mac and my windows computer is ancient
Last edited by Ahniolator; Jan 8, 2009 at 09:05 PM.
Proud member of 1336.9!
Click here for free TC!
Its a bit strange, my friend has it.

I havent really played it, but it seems to me to be an Scifi-RPG
Is it good?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Oh damn right it's good. It's awesome!! I have it.
It's so awesome... I hate the behemoths though.. They scare me... when I finally kill them, I jump up on top of it, and tea-bag them. XD
Its very fun. You can do w/e you want like in the very begining you can even blow up a city :P
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
It's far below what the hype and critic reviews make you think it is. But it's addictive as hell, and blowing a mutated head clean off with a high-caliber handgun brings a smile to my sick, village nuking personality.

Always nuke the village.

(After you get the bobblehead hidden in there, of course.)