Ranking
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I dont want to sound rude, but I dont think there are any really good players who have played for less than a year. (In MP)

:/ sounds true but i want to know who are the best of them.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
What does it matter? Who knows really, people dont and shouldnt look at each other join dates religiously. Its retarded.
What does it matter? Who knows really, people dont and shouldnt look at each other join dates religiously. Its retarded.

nothing matter acually its just a rediculious quetion i wanted to ask. and i just want to know who are the best players in my generation in mp and sp toghether
-----
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
TuniBoy is a very good fighter in my opinion, he joined exactly one year ago.

tuniboy is good in aikido only :/ at anything else he is just a noob
Last edited by Alpha; Jul 17, 2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
nothing matter acually its just a rediculious quetion i wanted to ask. and i just want to know who are the best players in my generation in mp and sp toghether
-----

tuniboy is good in aikido only :/ at anything else he is just a noob

Sure but thats like being the best soccer player in a special needs school for the movement impaired. Nice to be the best at something but in the end pretty much meaningless. Stop making threads like this.
Sure but thats like being the best soccer player in a special needs school for the movement impaired. Nice to be the best at something but in the end pretty much meaningless. Stop making threads like this.

acually you are right in everything u just said :/ i didn't know this will be meaningless.

closing...