ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Hamza View Post
Have a look at my inventory and see if anything interests you!

I'm preferably looking for full sets, or items that allow me to finish off my sets. I'll come back when im less broke
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
bump.

if you want to trade items that I have for cheaper colour sets, feel free to look into my inventory.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol im broke to ask but how how much would amber force and relax??
BOI SWAGKINGDOM IN DIS BBC just beacuase I felt like it

50k ?
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Originally Posted by SwagKingDM View Post
lol im broke to ask but how how much would amber force and relax??

I'm not selling any of my colours, especially my orange, blue and pink stuff.
If you mean you want me to buy amber force and relax, i already have full amber.

Originally Posted by Novixel View Post

50k ?

I'll come back to you when im less broke, but i definitely want hot pink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pixie here, trying to take all your colours.

What Colour am I Collecting now?

FULL MARINE

If you have marine, I'll buy it off of you.
Hey there Pixie I know you have stated that you are buying full marine at the moment but I have both boxs of spring and if you are missing any spring items ill gladly sell it to you or if you are interested i also am trying to collect full colors so if youd like to trade my spring stuff for another full color set you dont want ill gladly do that
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
Hey there Pixie I know you have stated that you are buying full marine at the moment but I have both boxs of spring and if you are missing any spring items ill gladly sell it to you or if you are interested i also am trying to collect full colors so if youd like to trade my spring stuff for another full color set you dont want ill gladly do that

I have very spring item except for spring force at the moment. I'd be willing to buy it off of you or trade it.