Toribash
Original Post
Selling 3 flames!
Now is 2 flames.The hand costed me 90k to forge and head cost me 116k to forge so don't offer any crap prices.Here is the pic..
Btw,all flames look weird like that on shaders mode so just ignore that..
Pls offer prices.yes i do accept items but they have to be VERY good!
Last edited by Praeter; Nov 9, 2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: change of pic and text..
Tint is sex.
Now the right hand flame is gone
i traded it with Mikechup for some items.
Tint is sex.
hey, i sent u a pm about this, messege me back please
Visit Alphasonik's texture city for all texture needs cityhttp://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=126259
Moved to the Flames board.
Also, add screenshots with the default shader.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
It's on a mod with red background,bouncefloor.tbm.just to see the white blended head flame. (cause on white you obviously don't see and the floor on this mod is red)
So it's not on shaders even.
Tint is sex.
Just include a screenshot against a white background. Just in case someone buys it and whines about not being able to see it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hanz0:ok I'm putting new pics on
qq5ben:You give me full toxic and full amethyst except relaxes and ghosts for both flames or just 1 of them?
reekflametester:it's just a red floor not shaders mode i'm changing pic now (its just so u see the whitwe blended flame)
Tint is sex.