ES Recruitment Drive
Heyos,

Two replays I made for two cool events
Not only I had to fight through tough obstacles but time as well, so these aren't really up to standard.
Enjoy

---------------

Also, I am planning to work on another assasin replay that could be as good as/better than my first one, but I need a really cool mod for it. I don't really have any ideas in mind, I'm just stating that I'm up for it, so yeah.
Attached Files
xlr Reaching The Sky.rpl (1.35 MB, 172 views)
gtmountain.tbm (55.1 KB, 117 views)
xlr Parkour x3.rpl (418.9 KB, 183 views)
parkour_city_c.tbm (2.1 KB, 82 views)
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Nice job man! you totally nailed gtmountain like a boss. only critic i have is that you seemed to use the same launcher alot in that replay. not a big problem though.

parkour x3: Really nice, i liked your tic-tacs between the 2 pillars in the beginning. in the last jump you didn't seem to relax your knee making the launch look a little stiff, the rest looked great though!

reaching the sky: 9.5/10

Parkour x3: 9/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
hi xlr,I'm trying to get into the parkour region of the toribash world and i want to see if i could get some tips and tricks. I've made 2 pk replays, but ill show you the better one. I've also made a replay of me making a pretty decent flip and landing it. any tips for improvement?
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Dec 30, 2014 at 06:43 AM.
Hey, I actually don't accept other replays being posted on my thread, and so does most players, next time please send through PM or create your own thread.

That being said, you got your run completely wrong but you still managed to keep going somehow xD The correct way is to contract the opposite joints- hips and pecs, if you contract left hip, contract right pec, not what you did.
At the climbing part, you didn't use your legs at all, use them.

Also thanks Mack for the comments!
I only have 2 words for you xlr8...... Fucking amazing. Keep up the good work man I love your replays.
The reaching skies parkour is really nice. Don't like how you use the same opener for every jump pretty much but i can see why since it was way to hard to simply do a runup jump :P

The parkour city c one. Like it,
But the part that stood out at your style is the walljumping in the begining.

Also, Assassin replay? Pff go try the mod i'm working on with the shitness hard climbing Lol
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Bink: Thanks man!
LuXun: Thanks! Will do!
Static: Two words for you, Big Thanks!
Xioi: Yeah, I'm not too proud of it, but it was an efficient method go through and win that event xD
Alpha: Indeed I should post more

Did this in 3 hours

10k tc to anyone who finishes this mod faster than I did
Attached Files
xlr Jones.rpl (1.05 MB, 199 views)
indianajones.tbm (50.2 KB, 157 views)