ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Top Ten clans
This is a community project that is based on the....
The Top Ten clans.
If you would like to please post your opinions on clans and what should and shouldn't be added.

WARNING: If Going to talk about the list and how it should be no arguing about how your Clan should be first or not.

1.Alpha.
A legendary clan of pure skill and madness Alpha has very nice members that are mature and all have good skills and a sense of humor.They have won hundreds of competitons and matches.
2.RAWR.
probably one of the most known clans in all of toribash due to the fact they have some of the most proffesional, ingame active, members in all of toribash. Even with there strange since of humor they always manage to keep serious in events or just every day Toribash.
3.Torigod.
Known for having the most sophisticated and Godly players of the community ToriGods has been around for quite sometime picking up only the best members they can find.
4.Urban.
in all of toribash Urban has surprised everyone by staying alive over the some amount of time. all of there members are very ingame active and on the forums as well. most every member has well over 1000 post's. Even with there recent leader giving up Leadership there new leader has managed to learn to hold up and survived in the community.
5.Hack
This clan has had tons of trained , well rounded members that always manage to come ontop In competitions, Events and even Ingame activity
6.Bncy
absolutly the funniest clan I have ever seen even with some of the most mature people. even over the years they have kept there same humor and style that never manages to board.even with lots of members they are very organized and are very respected.
7.Relaxall
one of the biggest and fairly old clans of toribash relaxAll has had members that are absolutly amazing in Wushu and Taekkyon. they are very close friends with everyone in the community and have devolped friendships with hundreds of members and clans.
8.Sheep
a clan pretty much full of mods and smods Sheep is wildly known for there funny attitude, and has always been at the top of there game.
If you are one of the lucky few to join sheep be prepared for nonstop insanity and fun.
9.Spirit
A clan full of artists and mods Spirit is truly a sight to see with pretty much everything they do.
only enviting the best of the best the are naturaly professional and smooth.
10.Elite
this small group of elite members have maturity and a huge amount of skill.
even with only a few members with there dedicated leaders they have survived losing some of the best members of this time but to only gain new ones. even with minumum ingame activity they still mange somehow to known.
honorable mentions:
.Mad
practicly the oldest clan in all of toribash. only game desginers for toribash and the respected are aloud in this clan. although only with 3 members they creat the very game we play with all the little details.
.Sheep
a clan pretty much full of mods and smods Sheep is wildly known for there funny attitude, and has always been at the top of there game.
If you are one of the lucky few to join sheep be prepared for nonstop insanity and fun.
.Parrot
one of my favorite clans of all time parrot is a fun , experienced, great clan of loads of members with all good personalities.
although they may not me the most ingame active if you encounter one of them ingame you better be prepared for a fight because if you arnt you will soon want to be.
cnbl
cannible lasted what seemed ages but with a little mistake they fell out of the clans list and seperated all there members. they are still very much respected because of there skill , talent, and experience.
although they are gone everyone still remmbers them.
.incognito
previously known as "ten thousand Fists" incognito is a small clan of only some of the best replay makers and artists of the toribash world.
even with a few inactive people they manage to hold together with the few charicteristics they have.
.inq
A very old and highly skilled clan inq still today is growing in numbers, probably
one of the most ingame active clans.
with there hordes of members inq will overwhelm you with great skill, and good friendships.
.Hung
hung has been forgotten over the past few months but some people still remember there glory.
they are almost dead but a few devoted members have been keeping it alive over the years.
.T
a fairly new clan T is one of the most mature clans I have ever seen.
all there members play ingame ssomewhat but when it comes down to single player multiplayer is a piece of dust. with there fluid fast paced replays you will be blown away.
.btc
Best time crew has considerably some of the most skilled and known players.
even as old as they are almost all of there members have been there for a huge amount at a time.
if you see a Btc ingame you better watch out because get in a match with one of them you will wish you hadn't.
.Raid
A very new clan that is growing rapidly. with it artists/ replay makers and multiplayer guru's Raid is one of the most set up and professional clans of the day.
considering they are new all of there members are pumped and full of action.
Not even an official clan yet 42 is a rapidly growing clan with well over 20 members, and still counting
even thoa they dont have forum, you will always see at least 2 42 members ingame at once.
even with there multiplayer action they are alsoo very skilled in Sp.
Guru
one of the best clans of the old toribash day guru has slowly been losing ingame activity but they will always be thought of as one of the best.
. Sigma
awesome members most of which are skilled ingame. A few mods and PT's there too.
even with loads of members they seem to always stay organized within the community.
DAT
Death and taxxes will always be rememberd as the toughest clan to join and to beat in a fight. they have had hundreds over members over the past that all had enough skill to DM people in almost every fight. they have always been high on standards and and on skill.
Jolly Roger
currently the clan with the most 10th dan blackbelts and above jolly roger is very ingame active.
they have loads of skill in various official mods.although they are well known in the community they soon will be.
German metal fighters
a very skilled group of german's that have some real talent in multipul mods.
they recently had a forum delete so they are still rebuilding up to the glory days.
.Evolution
at moments of toribash history Evolution has had the most 10th dan blackbelts at once. they only have a few members now but those members are high on skill and never give up in a fight.
.No.
although they are not Ingame active any member would love to be in NO with just a quick look over there forums.They are always mature any where they go, and have there own little "spunk" to all there posts and comments

thanks for reading and if you have a clan you would like to recommend or add just post what you think of the clan and if it fits up to the standards of the list It will be apply'd.

Thank you
~Kronoslord
Last edited by KronosLord; Sep 9, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
I think Raid, should feature there, we have sprung up and claimed some pretty cool, active, skilled members. Including two Promo Team. We are active in-game and on the forums.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Uhhh....lots of info is wrong.

I agree. I can think of at least one clan that was not mentioned.
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
I'm thinking lots of people will just come here and complain that their clan isn't on the list.
I suggest you name this thread 'My top ten clans".
Needs moar Sheep

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Sheep was one of my top 15 clans but I descided to only do 10.
I also was going to add MAD and Cnbl but they resently died And I descided not too.
if there is info wrong just tell me I will fix it.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
If you're seriously going to do a top 10 list that represents what everyone thinks then the only way I can see that being done is a massive poll.
This is sorta like the top 100 songs thread. It eventually failed.
Originally Posted by waphtuos View Post
I agree. I can think of at least one clan that was not mentioned.

Errrrmmm....

waphtuos

Do you even know what a clan is?

Also, there needs to be some more, like fr_death... good clan. French clan also how about Elite?
Last edited by qq5ben; Sep 8, 2009 at 04:29 AM.