ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Gif Ground Textures
Well,imagine a Gif ground (I Know,it sounds bad) Like a ground that was animated and move in the start of battle,2 times,stop in the final of the second time)
potatoes
While i would love to have this
its completely impractical as light said, huge file size.
would probably lag some people to the floor(get it?)

Not Supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Good God.

This would be the most distracting and annoying thing next to particles.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Imagine people with potatoes instead of PCs having a to play vs someone with a gif ground. rip in potatoes.
I honestly have no idea, why it should make you lag anyway. A 512x512 gif for the first 2-5 seconds of a match, at the framerate of 15, shouldn't be laggy at all... Or am i wrong?
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
I honestly have no idea, why it should make you lag anyway. A 512x512 gif for the first 2-5 seconds of a match, at the framerate of 15, shouldn't be laggy at all... Or am i wrong?

You do realize a Gif is a continuous motion picture that loops constantly, right?

Some people don't have the best computers, so they have to have setting set to minumum or at least low. So if this were everto be put into effect (which i know it won't), there would have to be a setting to get rid of it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."