Toribash
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
will there ever be funny addictive tc sinking games, like the double it button, or the hurry get your tc in the bank game? (maffia/gangster)

If you PM me with the subject line "FUNNY ADDICTIVE TC SINKING GAME," I'll roll a 6-sided die six times. If it comes up 6 all six times, I'll send you 1TC. Otherwise, I'll sink all of your TC.
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:33 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&

lol i rember this why would noobs be able to see staff page lol
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
So elaborate that stupid people still think it was legit ¬_¬

LoL the replay fish made helps alot

When is the next gm event? dealing with ingame fighting
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
If you PM me with the subject line "FUNNY ADDICTIVE TC SINKING GAME," I'll roll a 6-sided die six times. If it comes up 6 all six times, I'll send you 1TC. Otherwise, I'll sink all of your TC.

hanz0 uve got a PM!!!
srsly, i make this Oo
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Oh lord, i forgot what it was called but i remember something that happened in 09 or '10. The Russian community held an event where it was a tournament type thing, the winner got 1 million tc, and every single loser got permanently banned. Talk about high stakes.

talking about this? I think they should do it again
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by hanz0
Results: 4 ; 6 ; 2 ; 5 ; 2 ; 5

All TC sunk.

quite a funny game, thx hanz0
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Why are hair colors so expensive? they're all ~50k at the shop and are scarce on the market, making it unnecessarily difficult to get any full <color here> achievements. This seems really overpriced for something that applies to a narrow section of people who actually use hair colors for their tori. I think most people only really use them for marketing and getting the full set achievements anyway. I also think everyone would agree that only having to get the 16 items for a full achievement would be so much better. everyone is an achievement whore at heart.

yeah I'm butthurt :<
Your pal,
crith
A lot of achievements aren't attainable, are no longer relevant, and, honestly, they do nothing, and have no worth. I wouldn't worry about 'full set' achievements.
I'm curios about the Uniteam.
I know that they were disbanded and 2 of its members got promoted to GM.
I'm wondering about the reason behind this.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
I'm curios about the Uniteam.
I know that they were disbanded and 2 of its members got promoted to GM.
I'm wondering about the reason behind this.

They were deemed useless.
Not to be insulting but why were they useless?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS