ES Recruitment Drive
Had the first day of my internship today. I'm already exhausted af
evil Führer of Evil
I've moved into my dorm. Shit is really different from home. In a good way though.
I got promoted to a head baker at the bakery I'm at. Your boy is a PROFESSIONAL bread baker lol.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
hey guys. I have decided that it is time to move on. I haven't really been contributing to this clan at all in the past year or so and i can see that you guys are really trying to be active and participate in the community. i feel like im weighing you guys down being dead in a clan trying to live, so im going to jump ship nail myself in a coffin, and wait for them to put me under. its been fun while it lasted but its time for me to find closure in the game. wish you all the best of luck ~Zorow
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
hey guys. I have decided that it is time to move on. I haven't really been contributing to this clan at all in the past year or so and i can see that you guys are really trying to be active and participate in the community. i feel like im weighing you guys down being dead in a clan trying to live, so im going to jump ship nail myself in a coffin, and wait for them to put me under. its been fun while it lasted but its time for me to find closure in the game. wish you all the best of luck ~Zorow

To be honest that's what the inactive section is for, but I get it. See ya on the flipside bro.
-----
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Let me taste your bread apex

Ill ship a loaf or two to your place lol.
Last edited by Apex; Sep 7, 2018 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I'm slowly turning into Spartan094, I'm getting drunk in my dorm and playing toribash.
I got super nostalgic and now I'm back to Goat. I can already hear the groaning from here.
BEH EH EH EH EH

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
XD goat you know how hard it has been trying to not call you goat lol