ES Recruitment Drive
Well actually in the perspective of compensation system it's good. The score you get is the same with the effort you exert on doing that question.
Tapi ya... Chances nebak jawaban akan semakin susah lol
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Well actually in the perspective of compensation system it's good. The score you get is the same with the effort you exert on doing that question.
Tapi ya... Chances nebak jawaban akan semakin susah lol

Do you have any experiences on cheating in SBMPTN?
Bukan nyontek, tapi nebak jawaban with ngitung kancing.
Dulu lu asal jawab kemungkinan lu akan either dapet 1,0, atau -1. Lu masih bisa cukup yakin untuk menjawab tanpa ragu, karena semua soal bobotnya sama (Jika salah satu, lu bisa nutupin dengan dua soal yg benar)

Dengan sistem itu, bisa jadi jika salah satu gaakan tertutup dengan 2 soal doang soalnya bisa aja bobotnya berbeda (Tapi ada kemungkinan juga 1soal bisa nutupin juga sih). With that chances dapet nilai "lumayan" untuk sistem tsb akan lebih susah
"0h no" -Trice
It's a better system the way I see it.

Just saying, dengan sistem seperti ini yang perlu diperhatikan saat kalian mengerjakan nanti bukanlah pertanyaan yang sulit, tetapi pertanyaan yang penuh dengan jebakan.

Easy question > everyone can do it.
Hard question > only those with brains can do it, tentu rasio jawaban benar dan salah disini akan timpang, bobot nilai hanya mempengaruhi mereka yang sangat pintar atau sangat idiot, kalian yang biasa saja tidak akan terlalu terpengaruh.
Tricky question > anyone can be fooled.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
It's a better system the way I see it.

Just saying, dengan sistem seperti ini yang perlu diperhatikan saat kalian mengerjakan nanti bukanlah pertanyaan yang sulit, tetapi pertanyaan yang penuh dengan jebakan.

Easy question > everyone can do it.
Hard question > only those with brains can do it, tentu rasio jawaban benar dan salah disini akan timpang, bobot nilai hanya mempengaruhi mereka yang sangat pintar atau sangat idiot, kalian yang biasa saja tidak akan terlalu terpengaruh.
Tricky question > anyone can be fooled.

Yeah i agree, you can get more points if you have the brains or you remember the hard questions.
Funny thing funny, hard questions aren't meant to be remembered.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Funny thing funny, hard questions aren't meant to be remembered.

Duh. I'm in middle school.
Some questions are just copied and pasted from the books we learn.
Then don't think like a middle scooler, duh. Why don't you try and sharpen your knowledge through the internet?
It's a good first step.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Duh. I'm in middle school.
Some questions are just copied and pasted from the books we learn.

Better get those analytical skills fired up boi.
Memorising questions means crap.

Just had my UN this week, most of the questions really deviate from the standards we see in the books. Even Detik Detik failed to get any close this time.

I screwed up my Maths miserably even though I could do all the practice questions. Really I was taken aback and disappointed initially. But I (sort of) aced Kimia because I'd expected the questions to be different (and that the topics are closer to my Chemistry A Levels more than the Maths).

This year definitely has a lot more associate questions (2-3 implied topics integrated into one question) and analytical questions (deducing results/factors from a given scenario). I don't know about the Socials though.

Well there goes high school for me. Have fun with yours.

EDIT: https://nasional.kompas.com/read/201...tnya-soal-unbk
Last edited by jokerstein; Apr 13, 2018 at 01:34 PM.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Oh look jokar here.
Well anyway seeing how test work nowadays, it shows me that i already graduated from high school for a quite while. Which results a realization that i should pick some handful subject for me to learn in depth while still in college.

Seriously even though college somewhat tiring yet not that as hard as you think, sometimes you just touch the surface of the knowledge. Which sometimes are used in work environment.
"0h no" -Trice