ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Want to join us? Post here
We will only accept black belts and up

Alright, Phantom is recruiting active members. We are looking for responsible, caring, and active members. These people should try and be as active in three areas as possible. Those three areas are Forum, IRC, and Ingame.

Activity and maturity is your biggest chance for acceptence. We will not judge you by your age as long as you are mature enough to handle being in the clan. Here is an example of a decent free form application. Your application does not need be this "good" to be accepted, but the efficiency of your application might help you by giving you a better chance of getting accepted.

Example:

What not to do!

A free form application is going to be the only form of application we will be accepting.
We want to see you've actually tried on your application. Do not spam here, this is a thread for applicants and this is not a place for general chatting. If you would like to chat with the clan members feel free to join the IRC. You can find a link to the clan's IRC in our thread.

Good luck too all applicants.

Note: You may also send an application via PM to AzureMage, Megacash, or Yaksha.
Last edited by Yaksha; Aug 15, 2012 at 03:46 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
clan
Id like to sigh up for any clan i will take any test me out*middle finger*

Megacash Moderated Message:
Not like you'll get in with that app, but i decided to move this to the proper place for organizational reasons
Last edited by Leaf; May 30, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
Mm, this is a tough decision.
No.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Oh my after seeing this, I really needed this laugh today.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Oh hello Chirox, I suppose you don't need a real application since I know you a bit not sure if you've ever conversated with Mocro or not though :3 you get a yes from me nonetheless

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Seems to be a nice enough fellow, although mega has a point just make an application and you have my approval with both co-leaders on board your chances look good.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I really think you would be a nice canidite for our family. Even though you're nice person and all, I would still like you to fill out at least a simple application.

If you could do this, you've got my yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]