Ranking
Original Post
[Phantom] inactivity
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Dec 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I will be inactive for like 3 weeks cause of my exams ( not completely inactive, but not posting every day either)
Last edited by bjdjking; Jun 2, 2012 at 05:34 AM.
Noted thanks for the notification.
hopefully be more active in a week or so... miss you guys =[
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Taking a Leave because I'm in a tumultuous uproar, staying would only fortify any negativity already residing in my person, I'll return when I feel it appropriate. I humbly ask that I not be kicked nor my position altered for I will not be gone long enough for such actions to take place. If you wish to speak to me during my reprieve do so via pm, because I won't be visiting the forum effective today. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Taking a Leave because I'm in a tumultuous uproar, staying would only fortify any negativity already residing in my person, I'll return when I feel it appropriate. I humbly ask that I not be kicked nor my position altered for I will not be gone long enough for such actions to take place. If you wish to speak to me during my reprieve do so via pm, because I won't be visiting the forum effective today. Goodbye.

Ok, goodbye until you're back again. I'll miss you :*
Quitting toribash dawg
Thanks for letting us know Azure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'll hold down the fort

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Hi guys, sorry for not posting these days.
Because I broke my foot and I was trying to school exams.
Sorry for not having spoken of it before.
Thanks.
shinigami
No problem Gunz.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation