Ranking
Original Post
[Phantom] About Me
Well since I don't know much about a few of you guys, this is where we describe ourselves and state our interests and things of that. Feel free to post here also allies. I'll get us started:

Well that's a bit about me, I'll add more later. Now it's your turn

I'll update the OP with everyones bio whenever I think it's needed

Mega's About Me

Azure's About Me

MocroFag's About Me

Water's About Me (If you can call it that)

Bj's About Me

Last edited by Leaf; Jun 10, 2012 at 11:41 PM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Salutations brethren. I'm 20 6'1 225 big but not fat and besides being a gamer since birth I am also a huge fan of anime, reading, the samurai code, chivalry and pretty much any interesting historical groups. I'm also a poet and one day hope to be a writer and write a storyboard for Square Enix, I also as Tayvon did graduated at age 17 I used to be a football player and powerlifter back in the day...until I studied under Gandalf the grey to become a mage.

My humor is often considered dry if I'm considered humorous at all, so as such I sometimes don't know how to react to the more excited youth. I often referred to as intimidating or stiff which both of those accusations are true, as I've moved from place to place many times in my life each time I grew less attached to the world to the point where I sever relationships effortlessly. Respect shall be given until desecrated an brotherhood shall be fostered until it wilts, meditating often drains my collective stress alongside the aid of lulu (my xbox).

I have always been the '' mood killer '' of any organization that I've been in and I look to continue to do so , even though it isn't a glorious or appreciated role every organization needs a stiff or two to keep things in order and so I look to do just that.
Last edited by AzureMage; Sep 24, 2014 at 12:41 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
My real name is Thomas Anothony Palma Jr. I don't really like my name much, as it reminds me of my father. I don't really dislike or really care for my father. Most would say I'm heartless, about things such as relationships and things like that. Honestly, I'm a chill person that likes to hang with friends. I don't care much for people that act like asses to others, and I wouldn't even try to waste me time on them.

I honestly do not care what anyone thinks of me, nor do I care how they treat me, whether it be good or bad. They treat me a way, and that's how I will treat them back. That's really all there is to it.

You could also say I'm a nerd. I'm fifteen years old and I'm a freshman in high school. Next year I'll be a sophmore taking honors pre-calc and honors chemistry since I passed my algebra 2 class and my biology class. I'm two years ahead in math, and one year ahead in science. By the time I'm done with high school I will have two math credits/years done for college. I also do well in english, but I decided to drop my honors english class.

I do play a few sports, I like to wrestle, play baseball, bowl, play football, play ultimate frisbee, etc... I'm not a jock or anything, but I do love sports and video games. They both are a big part of my life, and are ways I release anger, frustration, and energy. I might add some more things later when I'm not on a phone that's about to die. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
My name is Deonta Blackshire. I'm 14 years old and I have 12 siblings. I am the Youngest out of all of them.

I enjoy Pranks and horseplaying as long as you don't get serious.

I'm in love with a Egyptian Girl named Nicole and those girls are Breathtaking o3o.

I love furries as well.

That is all.
It's "an Egyptian"

also, holy crap, 12 siblings? How could anyone shoot out that many living organisms

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
When you say you love furries, do you mean hairy women?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
It's an anime combination of an animal and a woman.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jun 6, 2012 at 02:34 AM.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
It's an anime combination of an animal and women.

Like in twilight?
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
I couldn't have worded it any better myself my good man.