ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Legend Alejandro posting
Hey guys, ale here, please stop the in-fighting about Toribash being dead. I give you all my word that the game will be alive. Give it 3 or 4 months and I will personally release the android version with fully optimized multiplayer functions as well as a karting mode. It will all be okay.

As a torilegend, my first decree will be that any more talk about Sumotori dreams be censored, giving them any more exposure is what's bleeding users into their larger playerbase.

Use your energy to post on reddit, on your favorite twitch streamer's profile, tell your onlyfans partner to try toribash, make memes about the game, start a hashtag campaign on twitter.

It is time to weaponize your free time as a launching pad, like TF2 did with save tf2, like the united states did in 2016. It is now the time to bring forth your entire skillset. Make toribash tiktoks, make toribash reels, shorts, stories, status updates, open the floodgates and have people salivating for what's to come, Toribash 2 for the mobile world.

Teach GPT to play toribash, win millions of dollars, make it national news so that millions of eyes land upon the game

I won't condone violent acts but there are dozens of ways you could bring forth an audience by being controversial.

In a couple of weeks I will get a proper version of this design tattooed

It will be the sacrifice.

Fret not, for I will take the bullet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

-----
but alejandro.... sumotori dreams devs are INFILTRATING the staff of toribash... ignorance wont save us,,
Last edited by akina; Apr 15, 2023 at 10:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
only way for toribash to survive is to make alejandro torilegend.. he will kill sumotori himself, like a boss
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
how can i make alejandro a real torilegend

do i pm staff members(sumotori developers) to make him a legend

anyone insight please...
we need to make alejandro head admin of toribash!! he knows what hes doing
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
alejandro will SAVE us from s#umoTORI developers... breath life into toribash with his nice eyebrows....
-----
he will be great legend and savior of toribash soon
Last edited by akina; Apr 15, 2023 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wanna trade unusuals
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
we can trade after sumotori dream is defeated and alejandro is true torilegend...