Toribash
Original Post
Hacienda.
I'm taking a little break, until my onset of depression is resolved. I'm leaving the clan in Terty's capable hands. Not much info as of now, but I hope II'll be back soon.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Talk to your doctor about Lamicatal. Its a great pre-onset depression drug that has little to no side affects. Bad part is it the price is horrible.

Hope you feel better.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
It's not onset, it's just repressed. It's a 5 year-old deprssion repressed by a VERY strong-minded individual. Thank my ex-fiance for the issues.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Just be happy Taek... The Happyness is the truth... so much ppl with no life, no money and so on... You are one of the lucky guys that have a future
I Hate
Haha. I'm not that bad off. Remember, I have a strong mind. I'm not suicidal or in a vegetative state, my life just sucks right now. I'll be back on my feet in no-time. Thanks for the concern though.
Well ok Taek. I hope you get better. =)
How long will you be gone? Please don't be gone long.
It's hard to admin two different sites aswell as be a leader but I'm up and willing to do it.
I hope you get healthy. =)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I expect to only be out for a few more days, maybe until Tuesday.