Ranking
Original Post
[Music/web] website thingie
I do a lot of music producing but haven't gotten to do any projects online such as video games so I decided hey! I'm going to make myself a website to advertise my skills for more "internet" focused projects.

http://www.audiopiko.com/

So CnC on the site, the audio samples or anything you feel like.
All of the samples are composed, mixed, recorded and sung by me with the exception of the female singing in sample #2
It looks really pretty (and the content is top-notch), but, on my computer at least, it takes a fair while for everything to fade in.

But yeah... I'd hire you ;)
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
It looks really pretty (and the content is top-notch), but, on my computer at least, it takes a fair while for everything to fade in.

But yeah... I'd hire you ;)

Hire me Hampa
replace cheshyre

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
the alternative rock sample makes your voice sound like a deeper voiced kevin parker, would like to hear more of that in particular.
the website is built in a sophisticated manner and serves its purpose well by delivering the information we want in a simple manner, however the fading could be a tad bit shorter. the colour palette feels perhaps a bit too minimalistic and is boring to the eye, but, a brighter colour will probably have a worse effect. one of my main queries is that you open up the page to see this first I didn't know the page had actually fully loaded and secondly it looks unfinished, but that is because I assume it is not finished yet(?).

good work so far, but, perhaps too simple to be an outstanding website?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here