Toribash
Original Post
[req] Flame/head
Ok, my character looks like this (file attached at bottom)

And I was thinking that it would be awesome if I had a very dark purple flame on each hand.

I've also been looking for a head to match my shaman.

I'm willing to pay 10k tc for the head, and I have no idea how much flames are worth so I dunno about that lol.

Anyway, PLEASE match shaman's color for the head, and as for flames, go a bit darker, almost black but with enough purple to be noticeable.

Thanks!
Attached Files
Last edited by wadjet2; Sep 23, 2009 at 11:51 AM.
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
Moved to the Requests board. Please pay attention to where you're posting in the future.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
What kind of head are you wanting? Give some details as to what you might want and I'll see if I can come up with something you like.

Well I'd like a very good head, that's all I can really say. I don't have any preferences except that it matches or goes with shaman.
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
how about these 2 heads?

Last edited by Zedfreak; Sep 24, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
<Zedfreak>anyone selling some shit
<Doxsez>I Do. / )( \ Check inside for billionz of stuff
anyway i can do something like this in much better quality just a quik preview. And ill do a recolour.
so no one got money yet do i still got time to try?
okay heres mine red hair to match the shaman and a little purple in there to i did not know how u wanted eyes or anything so i just gave him hrey face and simple eyes.
Its like my first head so....I would be amazed happy and surprised if i won lol.... =::{ =(
but ill give it to u for less 4k maybe?
Last edited by fighter11; Sep 28, 2009 at 02:35 AM.
Rawr