Toribash
I wish I was on during the tourney I would've helped. But I think we should host a tourney the day after my birthday, December 31st

We can do a Christmas mod, or we can do like the GM's did once and host a run tourney. Contestants had to run and whoever ran farthest won.
Boissssssssssssssssssssss, we just won a war against [AS]!!
Thanks for the games Xene! <3
Also Desi basically won the war on his own, lapin, ghost and victor did some really nice tries as well, u guys make me so proud
<333
-----
Hows it going around here duders? Been afk for a while, but im trying to come back slowly
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

im doing good.

got hacked. u know tho cuz discord.

yeh . . .
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
Boissssssssssssssssssssss, we just won a war against [AS]!!
Thanks for the games Xene! <3
Also Desi basically won the war on his own, lapin, ghost and victor did some really nice tries as well, u guys make me so proud
<333
-----
Hows it going around here duders? Been afk for a while, but im trying to come back slowly

Still couldn't do it without you guys ❤️
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
BEAST MODE!!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
why doth thou handeth hurt-eth.

perhaps thine handeth hurt simply due to thine extensive activities in regards to the beating of thine meats?
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Beating of another's meat I bet
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
I wish I was on during the tourney I would've helped. But I think we should host a tourney the day after my birthday, December 31st

wow you must have your birthday every year huh haha cool

wait