Toribash
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Spent countless hours on that game, and Morrowind, to put them together I would have to say I have around 2000 hours into those games, I got so good at oblivion to the point that I really wouldn't even want to play it anymore because it's not a challenge, but then a few months later, I wanted to play it again, and I couldn't find it and still searching for it to waste more time in my life on XD.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Originally Posted by Tehpixelman View Post
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Spent countless hours on that game, and Morrowind, to put them together I would have to say I have around 2000 hours into those games, I got so good at oblivion to the point that I really wouldn't even want to play it anymore because it's not a challenge, but then a few months later, I wanted to play it again, and I couldn't find it and still searching for it to waste more time in my life on XD.

Pretty much this. There was so much to do this those game it was phenominal and Skyrim will just add more hours

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Its between :

Fallout 3
Haven & Hearth
Garry's Mod

I spent so much fucking time in those games.

(I spent ovah 700 hours on gmod.)
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Pokemon Emerald.

I spent over 5 hours daily, for 8 months, trying to be the best and catching every pokemon.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
WoW consumed 5 years of my life, I can't say exactly how much play time I had logged into it but I will guess easily close to 1.5 to 2 years, then it began to suck so bad I quit. Best. Decision. Ever.
red dead redemption, GTA IV, toribash, garry's mod, happy wheels, minecraft, minibash, anything that is mega-interactive
pennis and also dicke and balls
World of Warcraft
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Pokemon. i was played pokemon emerald and diamond. it take a long time but i never finish the game
We Are [Electric] And We Are Fantastic