Toribash
Original Post
I have a question for hampa, Will the toirbash next servers be better then the toribash servers and if so how more effective and less laggy? Also how many user's will be able to be in one server.
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Aug 18, 2018 at 08:13 PM.
👑
He said he will be making sure they aren’t laggy as much as possible, but the game and engine are still in development so he’s not at the stage where he could definitively say what they’d be like until he’s finished tweaking everything.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
He said he will be making sure they aren’t laggy as much as possible, but the game and engine are still in development so he’s not at the stage where he could definitively say what they’d be like until he’s finished tweaking everything.

Understandable,

Whats your opinion on the game?

Will you be playing it?
👑
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
Understandable,

Whats your opinion on the game?

Will you be playing it?

I think from what I know about it that it’ll be what saves this game.
It’ll bring back great replay makers
Great modmakers
And all sorts of legends and new talent.

And with that kind of grouping of people. Old and new. It’ll be like the golden age of content for this community. We are witnessing the beginning of something very great. It’ll bring new players in who will always wonder what Toribash was like before Next and we’ll hold their hands and guide them. So I’m very excited for the game. Even more so than the big franchise A list console/PC games I’ve heard announced.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Cant agree more with mata.. i think my fav feature is probably the glowing set, i think it'll look cool and the breakable objects too if its confirmed to be added
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
I think from what I know about it that it’ll be what saves this game.
It’ll bring back great replay makers
Great modmakers
And all sorts of legends and new talent.

And with that kind of grouping of people. Old and new. It’ll be like the golden age of content for this community. We are witnessing the beginning of something very great. It’ll bring new players in who will always wonder what Toribash was like before Next and we’ll hold their hands and guide them. So I’m very excited for the game. Even more so than the big franchise A list console/PC games I’ve heard announced.

Alright sounds great see you there .
👑
Wanna try 3 vs 1 with my friends :з
покушай котлет с котлетами