ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What happened on the clan roster?
I was surprised to see IAmGodNow and MrSwoogty as Elite, since to my knowledge the Elite rank is for those who were in the clan for at least 2 years.
Also surprised to see rcrichman in the leader rank. Well deserved tho.

I am not mad or anything I just wanted to know who did this and what the reasoning was.
evil Führer of Evil
Polybius and Project left the clan also? I might be losing it, but was the leader role on the forum always Mutant Overlords?
I kicked project, apex and poly. Soon more inactive members will be kicked.

The leaders of Evil were called mutant overlords from 2006 to ~2017 when they updated the clan system.

Now I made the leaders mutant overlords again.

In fact I am about to take care of this clan again, since activity has risen lately.
evil Führer of Evil
Well I've really put my foot in it then. I mentioned in Discord about the missing leaders, as well as Swoog and IAmGodNow being in Elite tier. I speculated a bit about compromised accounts, considering the spree of them recently. That was a bit premature and misguided, sorry about that.

Maybe future role / leader changes could be noted in the [Evil] All members current and past thread?

Aside from that, the increased activity is great. It's a big motivator for me to play more. Also, I know it has been talked about several times, but could we look at getting some forum goodies with clan points?
Last edited by Corey; Feb 27, 2024 at 02:04 AM.
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
we can. do you have anything in mind?

Our clan logo would look good as a usertitle
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
we can. do you have anything in mind?

My vote would be for the clan logo in our posts. A user title would be pretty sweet too, but only if we had some appropriate art. I don't think the Evil logo on the clan page would shrink very well. Just my opinion.

Is there a source for the art used for the Evil Discord icon?
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Also wasn't Project active tho?

Nah not particularly on the forum or on the game, just had my baby this last Feb, so my activity fell off hard. It seems being active on the forum is important so I will try to be more so on here.
-----
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
My vote would be for the clan logo in our posts. A user title would be pretty sweet too, but only if we had some appropriate art. I don't think the Evil logo on the clan page would shrink very well. Just my opinion.

Is there a source for the art used for the Evil Discord icon?

I could try my hand at logo for user titles if we'd like.
Last edited by Project; Mar 1, 2024 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Project is currently on a cruise. Enjoying vacation. He plays every now and then. Polybius has always been a leader and he still contributes to clan discussions, so does project. Infact Project has been a major positive influence for our clan and had been and is a great leader. They are mature and smart and grown. We cannot afford to have them booted. Where have you been Oaky?? We need these guys. Please talk with the rest of us in the discord before you make such sudden drastic changes. We discuss these sorts of things in the discord channels we have made for just these sort of conversations so we can all be in the loop and can vote or voice out concerns/ideas/opinions. Please come talk with us in the discord.
-----
Also I sent in requests for a clan server and clan logo in our posts to staff a handful of months to a year ago but nobody ever replied back to me or did anything. I even sent the tc needed for the request. They ignored me completely or they totally forgot.(⁠´⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠`⁠)
Last edited by tertywerty; Mar 1, 2024 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it