ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Steam avatar
Hi, I'm looking for the best person for making avatars. I'm looking for a avatar for my clan "Honour" on steam, in game |HNR| if that helps. I don't have any ideas on what it should look like so just be creative, I will tell you if I like it or not. I want some sort of "symbol". I can post a picture that I made for my old clan, and i want that kind of style. http://gyazo.com/f586e9629207ec39cb80abf2d8158660
I can pay up to 10k 30k tc, more or less, depending on the effort put in to it.
size should be 184x184 so i can use it on steam.
any questions, feel free to ask.
No C/P. No "old artwork", want fresh new.
(Long time sense i did a request thread so if I forgot something, just tell me)
Last edited by Kyngx; Feb 7, 2015 at 03:15 PM.
OSHI• •OoT
I could try this, i'll do it in 184px, i think it's the biggest size for an avatar on steam.

---

I tried. It's completely done by me. Tell me if you like the style, because i could try something different.

Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 3, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
On it, I have few artist on it

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I could try this, i'll do it in 184px, i think it's the biggest size for an avatar on steam.

---

I tried. It's completely done by me. Tell me if you like the style, because i could try something different.

did not really like the style. i will add what type of art i'm looking for in the top. but as far, i did not like it :/

Originally Posted by spcr View Post
On it, I have few artist on it

great! ;3
OSHI• •OoT
I'm in it, will edit ASAP
--
Here's it.

It's hard to do it without info, so if there's anything you want to change I can do it.
(watermark will be removed if you buy it)
Last edited by Rhys; Feb 4, 2015 at 07:48 PM.
Originally Posted by socado1 View Post
I'm in it, will edit ASAP
--
Here's it.

It's hard to do it without info, so if there's anything you want to change I can do it.
(watermark will be removed if you buy it)

I like the idea but I still dont think that its good enough. I know it must be hard to not have so much info but the payout is good if you manage to pull it of. If you are about to do any changes I would like to remove the yellow outline on the text, 2nd, I would like the text all white (or more of an light color), and on the end of the text I would like some sort of effect, and last thing is a bit of darker background.

And i'm still looking for an avatar, to the ones who asked
OSHI• •OoT
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
ill see if i cant work on one

Great! if you mean you will work on one

Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
on it, do you ahve any color preferation?

Great!
i like white, dark blue/ purple, light blue, black. will see if i come up with more.
OSHI• •OoT

this ill be the main part, uploaded it to get your opinion and if you dont like dont work for nothing

also choose color as well, gonna resize it so dont worry about it