Ranking
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
making moosics and learning maya so i'll have decent job someday
also the torture called high school is finally over

Can confirm High School isn't terribly interesting.

Maya is an interesting choice, what kind of job are you looking for?

Congratulations on graduating High School if you did.

Originally Posted by JayBOOSTgg View Post
Well since I recently graduated high school and been working I’m soon about to start my first year of college and I don’t know whether or not to have high or low expectations

Good work graduating, it's sometimes not easy getting over the doubts of certain subjects.

Depending on what you're studying, it can go either way.

When I went to school I met my wife, and was doing something I enjoyed. However the subject matter wasn't terribly "school worthy" and I ended up learning almost nothing I couldn't have taught myself in the end.

So, it really depends on what you make out of it I suppose.

Best of luck.

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Fourth year of college. Second year out of high school. No idea what the fuck am doing. But I don't pay a penny of tuition so it's all G. Might switch it up and major in nursing. I currently work in a hospital and it's pretty lit. There's a ton of juicy nurse gossip. That's the type of job I want. Just walking around and judging the hell out of people. But also healing or some shit.

Good work getting far and not having to pay for tuition, commendation worthy indeed.

If you can find a way to work in the medical field in any capacity in the US, it's one of the highest demand jobs with an impenetrable lifespan.

It's hard work, but I'd say in the US it's absolutely worth it.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
don't worry Doctor Dare is coming.

1st year of college coming up

Fine work getting to College, what are you going to be studying?

Good luck, also.

Originally Posted by Pill View Post
Sophomore year in high school

Halfway done!

Keep at it Pill, I can absolutely say it's worth the work getting through it.

Even though it may not be terribly interesting, it's certainly a big step.

Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
3 year working, third flat lived in, first non party flat(thank fuck), nice place. now trashes my mates party flat(thank fuck)

I've heard the job you've got is pretty sweet, so good one getting a decent place to work.

I don't know if you're still living with other people, but I know the pain of sharing a living space with others. Especially College age screw ups.

Sometimes it can work out though.

Sounds like you're all on the right track so far, so nice work!

Would have quoted imaSlayaa here but I don't want to make a wall of text.

All I'll say is good luck getting where you wanna go Slayaa, sounds like you've at least got a game plan which is pretty essential to getting where you want to go.

As for kids myself, I'm sure I'll get to it one day. Although, at the moment it's probably not the best idea.
big boy junior year, excited to be playing club volleyball. Hoping to make national team so i can go to st louis and utah
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Can confirm High School isn't terribly interesting.

Maya is an interesting choice, what kind of job are you looking for?

i want to be character animator, preferably in vidya industry
don't really feel like working for big studios (very corporate and they make boring games) so i'll probably have to find some people with fresh and uncorrupted approach to games
i'm going to attend one-year animation course in warsaw as well (quite expensive if you ask), but they claim people manage to find jobs before the course ends so i'm pretty optimistic
i'll be working as software tester during that time so i won't starve to death

Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Congratulations on graduating High School if you did.

i managed to get 100% here and there during finals
Cheshyre I have fun in my high school you're right the work isn't exciting but my friends are and wrestling.
@cheshyre I live with people but they aren't my mates so it's good lol, I mean the last three years were a lot of fun but it's better now that I can go there and not live in it afterwards.

Yea my jobs solid

#daddychesh
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
@cheshyre I live with people but they aren't my mates so it's good lol, I mean the last three years were a lot of fun but it's better now that I can go there and not live in it afterwards.

Yea my jobs solid

#daddychesh

You barely work doe, 99% of the time you are playing tb
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
You barely work doe, 99% of the time you are playing tb

yea thats just at the moment, ill be doing more physical work (cabling, fit off) and programming soon.
I apologise for this post.